Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Chapter 12 - Faith - Under Attack

 


Chapter 12 - Faith - Under Attack


Something changed today. I’m not exactly sure what but I can feel it in the energy. This money laundering thing is much bigger than I originally thought. I can feel my newspaper is involved too. Kills me to say that even to myself. They think they are safe but really they are fooling themselves. Whatever actions they take today will be their ultimate downfall. I can sense that so strongly.


I am not really sure when I realized I was awake. I had been sort of in an in-between state, in limbo for a while. I can feel the demons are back trying to attack me. A demon attack is not all that uncommon. Some people see it as anxiety or stress. Demons get into your psyche and subtly suggest things, tell you lies, make you believe the story they are spinning until you forget no one but you hear these things.


Having demons on you makes you very consignant of the events unfolding around you. You affect so many people during the course of a day that any number of them could catch one of these demons. Even big businesses have them too. My old newspaper has demons called sentries. They guard and watch, and not in a good way. A newspaper disseminates information so I figure it is a big axis point for the darkside. God snuck me in years ago. I am kinda like God’s inside man, or I used to be before they laid me off. They knew about me, my talents and it scared them. Now they know that I know. Today it all changes. The undercover investigation unit already knows about it. I have told James of my fears. He is an undercover cop. Now God has led me to Crossroads where more of this nonsense is going on. God is super serious about this right now. God is on the warpath. So they all better watch their backs.


I can see Nick out of the corner of my eye. He is totally infested with these demons that I wonder if he is just a lackey they use. The guy is like an energy generator. That must be really attractive to a demon army. And that is what this is about. We are in a war. God is fighting the darkside now more than ever.


Strangely enough, my intuitive powers seemed to have grown times three. I can sense James outside. I’m not sure why only him. I think we are internally connected in some way. Something changed between us today too. The world shifted slightly and now we are working with a whole new level of things.


No comments: