Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Diary Entry 30 - Cut It Out!

 


Diary Entry 30 - Cut It Out!


I'm trying to think how I might react if literal Greek Gods descended on my room. Mr Pendulum told me to make room. I can just see them coming in all majestic and haughty and then tripping over all the piles of crap in my room like Jerry Lewis. That would be funny. To me anyway. How large do you think Gods are? Apparently the energetic doorway in my room is still active. Does that mean the portal is back up too? Are they able to see me again? I had gotten a message that Limon Brothers had reopened it in order for Jax to come through since he lived so far away. Deacon was somehow involved in this too. Still boggles my mind that the two of them know each other. Mr Pendulum called them the Pilot and the Priest. Sounds like the title of a book or a made-for-tv movie, doesn't it?


After yesterday’s revelation about my family, my mind has been a bit bound up. You grow up thinking you have the perfect family with parents that love you and siblings that don't’ hate you. Then the hammer drops and you realize it has all been a lie. They definitely deserve the academy award for acting as if, as if they loved me, as if they cared. Kind of depressing, actually.


I am sitting here wondering exactly what Uranus wants to talk to Jax about. He has already told me he doesn’t think Jax is good enough for me. If you are unclear who Uranus is, he is the grandfather of the Olympian Gods (Zeus & Co.) He and Gaia are like the first couple, the Adam and Eve of the Greek God pantheon. Why do you think he is so down on the guy? Does he even know him? I think the gods all favor Deacon because of Apollo. That guy must have some pull upstairs. It’s probably about Archangel Michael too. Who doesn’t respect the crap outta that guy? (Note: AA Michael is Deacon’s higher self, not sure what that makes Apollo, sometimes all these connections are beyond my comprehension.)


The Devil was at it again yesterday. It all started as if Archangel Michael was speaking to me. He was on me again about Deacon and telling me he liked me or found me attractive or whatever. This felt like a cajoling, trying to convince me of something, energy. The whole thing just felt insidious. The more I explained how I just won’t pursue a married man, the more adamant he became. Then something was said that made me realize this wasn’t AA Mike.It was the Devil (aka Wooded Man) masquerading as him. Sneaky bugger! It’s no wonder the Devil can drive people crazy on this planet, driven to do things that they wouldn’t normally do. It was a very underhanded sort of tactic that I think works more than I would like to think.


The Devil, not using the S word, it gives him too much power, doesn’t seem to understand that I will never purposely break someone up just to further some intention someone seems to have about me. What I don’t get is why he is so focused on getting me with Deacon. He is a spiritual guy, the guru, the one everyone follows to find Christ. My moral compass has always been straight north, true north. I have been that way my entire life. The darkside never appealed to me. I must have some strong upper level beings (probably God) that are directly connected to me keeping me on the straight and narrow. Being evil was never in my gene pool and never something I would ever do on purpose.


When I ferreted out the truth, I finally got him to leave me alone. I had not felt the connection with Deacon all week. We do have a weak energetic connection. It’s a friendly connection. It’s an even, nice buzzy feeling. There is another deacon at church that I think might secretly be Electric Man in disguise. That guy has some amazing personal power. It about blows me out of the room every time I see him. I think he has a lot to teach people about being true to themselves, but I digress.


When I finally got away from Mr. D, then Mr T (aka Trump) started appearing in the readings again. There is some connection here I am not getting. Now Jax is on Team Trump. Or maybe he has been all along and I just didn’t know it. This group that I keep seeing them be a part of, Truth Inc., I think this is a Trump group, or somehow associated with him. It is partly about truth and partly about saving kids and elderly from SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse). Somehow the three of us, Me, Jax and Noah (aka Deacon) have some important part in this, whatever “this” is.


I still do get stuff about the Gods. Not sure what is up with that. What is the real connection here? They all seem to favor Deacon too. (The guy’s just popular.) Uranus and Gaia keep coming up in my tarot readings. I figure something is going down since I am getting stuff non stop. Even Northman is P.O.-ed since I favor Jax over him. Aren’t they the same person? Why are these people boggling my mind? Northman tells me he is going to show me the difference between he and Jax soon. That should prove to be an interesting conversation.

No comments: