Thursday, October 07, 2021

Chapter 9 - Deacon/Faith - Uncovering Truths


Chapter 9 - Deacon/Faith - Uncovering Truths


Deacon, Present Day


I have always been extra aware of what was happening in Faith’s life. But right now, our connection is silent and it is concerning me. My secret mission here has been to energetically watch over Faith and James’ safety. I didn’t mind the mission. Living in the future did take some time to get used to. Part of me will always be in Nottingham living in Jason Argon. I am the manifested energetic guardian version of him. I know that sounds impossible but like the bible says, nothing is impossible with God, right?


We had James’ body transferred to the hospital and they confirmed a heart attack. As I peered at him over Hailey’s shoulder, I finally see a clue that will prompt me into action. I should easily be able to see his large intricate cross tattoo even under the medical garment, but it just isn’t there. When I lift the sleeve to confirm, I find I am right. This is not James. It has to be Arthur. I can feel my heartbeat slow down as I let the truth sink in. I can't really rule out an illusion at this point but I figure this is Arthur. It is my best guess given the circumstances. The Mariann character I had stumbled upon earlier at the church had disappeared not long after the ambulance made it to the building. Now I am really worried. My connection to both of them is gone. Energetically, Faith and James are no longer in this time frame.


I encourage Hailey to have faith and keep me informed of his progress. Then I move into the hallway of the hospital. And as I walk down the empty corridor, I open an energetic doorway  and disappear into the ethers.


***


Faith, Nottingham 1121 A.D.


Okay, I am a little freaked out. Not going to lie. I am already overwhelmed. Who are these people and why am I even here? Before I can even contemplate and ask questions it is as if the entire land of Nottingham just froze. I blinked and poked the fellow named Jason. No response. Nothing. I pulled away from him and moved to the door. I needed room to breathe. As I stumble into the hallway I see Sala moving at the end of the corridor. Considering she wasn’t frozen either, I should probably talk to her.


As I followed her, I found myself in a lower level of the castle that looked way more modern than it should for the time period. I really felt like I had walked into a wacky version of wonderland where nothing really made sense. I truly needed a guide book or something to navigate my way around this realm.


I could hear whispers from behind the door and as I peeked through the ajar space between the wall and lock, I saw Sala speaking with a cloaked figure. The man had a look of concern on his face. Before I could barge in and ask what the heck was going on, the area beside the couple turned wispy and smouldering as if a fire had been set ablaze in midair and all I could see was the smoke. Then a figure stepped through the smokey portal and into the room.


I could barely contain my gasp as I realized who it was. The man who had just materialized as if by magic was none other than Deacon!


 

No comments: