Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Chapter 4 - Connections Are Important

 


Chapter 4- Connections Are Important

Last night there was a big High Council meeting. Yes, it is like a sort of Galactic Council in the Heavenlies. I know that sounds crazy pants but stay with me. In this meeting they were deciding my fate. I was a little miffed I wasn't included in this meeting since it was all about me. They said I was there energetically. I had to remind them that my third eye was blocked and I didn't appreciate being left out. I can go all Mama Bear when I want to, and last night I did.

They had this bright idea (hear my sarcasm?) that that would switch out my soulmate for the higher version of him. That just wasn't working for me. I have already had a lot of experience being screwed over by the higher ups who thought they knew better. The higher version of me in Heaven has an agenda. And when we are not integrated  together she can get mega toxic. She was a big part of all the crazy illusions I had been experiencing lately and I was over it.

I explained to this council that you can't just force a connection like that. A relationship with someone has to be grown. And the higher up version of my soulmate had zero connection with me. Because of that, this love wave they wanted us to create wouldn't work. They thought two Gods would make it more powerful. Ha! 

That is when my Mama Bear came back out and demanded the authentic original person I had connected with. Sometimes people who seem more enlightened than you can miss the whole point of things. It was my connection with my soulmate that made this bond strong. I had to work at it. We had to work at it. Trial after trial. Experience after experience. Connections are grown not forced. There has never been a love connection between us. But it is that love, that God-like love that binds us. Maybe we will have real love one day, we'll see. God has a plan for us, I'm sure.

Speaking of God. He wants a connection like that with you. He wants you to work on it with him every day. Try and see God in everything, even the little things. My connection with God grew because I spoke with him every morning. Told him my fears and struggles. He was there for me.

And you know what? God loves when you talk with him. He needs a connection with you just as much as we need a connection with him. At the beginning of time, there was only God. By himself. All alone. Can you imagine being this awesome God with no one to connect to? That is why he created us. He wants to connect with us. Learn from us. I know, shocker, right? No one can live in a vacuum

I hope you realize how important this connection is. He did listen to me and brought back my authentic soulmate. Not sure if the High Council got the word. God can just sneak things in when you least expect it. It happened because I pleaded my case and won. Don't be afraid to plead your case with God. He is always open to change things up when something needs to be shifted. Have a blessed day.

No comments: