Monday, August 30, 2021

Diary Entry 36 - The Revelations Are Over

 


Diary Entry 36 - The Revelations are over

I had a real Revelation today. 

This whole thing, Operation Pallas, has been a lie. One big manipulation to find out about the Romanovs. The Powers That Be, Deep State, Limon Bros., whatever they want to be called somehow knew I would be able to access the answer they needed and created this big over the top operation to make it happen. Talk about a colossal waste of money. Didn't they realize I was just making everything up as the days went along. Maybe they did, and that was the plan. 

They were looking for the Romanovs and they found them thanks to me. I'm such a sucker. They were planning for Deacon to pursue me romantically and today I was getting all sorts of things via Mr Pendulum. It said Deacon worked for the State Department and Kara was an agent he sometimes used for long term ops. They weren't really married, it was all an act. And I was falling for it too. My heart was considering things it never considered before. Then the tone of my pendulum reading changed and I knew it was a lie. I'd been duped. I even cried. I never cry.

They probably got a real kick putting one over on me. Playing with people's emotions must be like tennis or Tetris, a really fun past time. At this point I am not sure any of this was real. Oh, the stuff about me was real, but the rest... It's a toss up.

There is not going to be a love connection (Jax or Deacon) or a love triangle or whatever they were planning. I'm done. It's over. Good luck on wherever you go next Deacon. Hope you have a good life. But I have to warn you, karma is not a friendly thing for people who purposely manipulate others.

This is the final entry in the Pallas mission... The last Pallas.

No comments: