Monday, November 29, 2021

The Land of Plenty - Chapter 1 - Welcome to the McFee Hierarchy

 


By Toni Walker * tonispywriter@gmail.com


Welcome. Hello there. My name is ToeKnee McFee. And I’ll be your Em-Cee in the Land of Plenty. Okay. I’m not really the MC. Sorry Em-Cee. Trying to get used to this whole rhyming history. Mark ATT will help me mark time as I go about writing this little rhyme. But don’t count on me getting it right all the time. MarkATT lives in Ireland, you see and I live right here in the Land of Plenty. Okay, sue me. It’s not Plenty, not yet, but I am intention setting all over the place to make this town fit.


So the real Em-Cee, that’s Jake at the X-Roads but I’m filling in for him. Right now he is taking the place of his friend, the M-In. Okay, that is Mailman to you and me. He is the guy who delivers out the nudges and little things for the McFee hierarchy. JT is his name but his role is wide, you see. He is a triple deity: the Mailman, Justin Case and Justin Time, he’ll always be there when you need a delivery. Right now Jake is being both Justins you see while JT takes the place of my tier mate, Ron-E.


Let me explain a bit about my friend, JT. He runs the Owlrey from Mount Train, you see. Be aware you will see a lot so you might Cee the words “you see” more than you’d normally see. Do you see what I did there with that Capital C. I’ll explain about it later, She’s the Cee God, Creativity. So along with JT, there is Bill Letters there. He helps out when JT is left unaware. JT gets around, he’s a busy guy. He gives out the little things. He’s a real super spy guy. “Hey, check this out, Just-In Case,” he will say. And if you get stuck, Just-In Time will obey. He will be there just in the nick of time, that McFee. He is part of the Saint Clause, that blessing time where we celebrate JC. (In case you don’t get it, I mean Jesus, you see. That kid born between AD and BC.)


Okay, I’m getting ahead of myself, they’re telling me. So, let's go back to the McFee God Hierarchy. Let me tell you a bit about the God Tier Tree, it’s filled with the family they call the McFees. The true God, the one God, is really my Dad, G. (Call him GAnon, G-man, you decide what to call my dad G. Just know he answers real fast like those humming birds you see.) So, he kind of lost his head last year when his mate, San-Dee took a header and hurt herself and went to the Land of the Lost Mom’s McFee. So now the true God, the one God is really Ron-E my tier mate in the God’s hierarchy. Currently, he is the Pastor of the X-Roads with that busy guy, Jake. Who is leading the kids around the campus singing songs for the pastor’s sake. Ron-E got promoted, you see because he is God’s Fella in the hierarchy. Dad trusts him the most, so he got that stellar post, and it couldn’t be me. I am Goddess ToeKnee over the ADIC. Okay, don’t get yourself in a pickle. Am I a goddess? Yep. Sometimes princess, but titles don’t impress me. I’d rather Ron-E be the front man since he is still training me.


My Dad, the G man got pushed down the tier, you see. He is now part of the Walton Walker royalty. I have to admit they also call it the Foundation, in the Great Mystery. King Arthur lives there with his Knights and JC. Okay, FYI, JC and King Arthur are the same person. I figure I am sure burying the lead, since King Arthur’s knights are also the disciples, you see. Along with my Dad, G, and his lady SanDee, there is her brother, Mike-E who lives with his wife, Trace-E. These are the Elder Tier in the McFee God Hierarchy. There is also my bro A-Ron and his kids, AB and JT, who is a Red Dragon in King Arthur's Infantry. Then we add my Gods Girl BF CC and her uber knowledge of Creativity along with her mom Min-E who now runs the computers at the ADIC.


They recently also promoted me and I am under the Big God G. They call me a Big Girl now don't you see, so they shorten that title to just the BG. Along with my Tier Mate, Ron-E there is JT the Mailman McFee, Bill Letters, MarkATT, the Great Scott Bund-E and that sound guy Stee from SIU-E.


You see, this place, it used to be Nod, the land where all the sleepy people would never applaud. They didn’t, they couldn’t, no, they wouldn’t see the Goddess ToeKnee and her Land of Plenty. Okay, so let’s get one thing straight. This Land of Plenty, it’s always been here. You just couldn't see because you didn’t believe. The Bad State controlled you with this thing called TV. You know how they call their shows “programs,” those shows that you see? It’s all subliminal programming by the Bad State AD. They add things to your brain that they call Advertising. And these things all flummox you and you don’t have a clue of the real Great State that this world is holding on for you.


So ToeKnee decided, Milk and Honey or Bust (kinda funny jumping back and forth between points of view but I think you can see what I am trying to tell you.) We’re about to make this  great land gleam, gleam like Gene Gene the Fancy Dancing Machine.


If you never heard the story, here’s how it goes. We’re really in Tomorrowland, the berg that really glows. We’re on the leading edge of thought and experience, they say. But ToeKnee was more worried about how they would obey.


You see, I am also ToeKnee in the ADIC. Back in the day they called it Unknown Country. It is the office in Heaven that is bound to impart all the funds to the citizens of this globe of pure heart. The funds are supplied so the citizens could create, that really big project, that big dream that just won’t wait. We need these big dreams to be brought into the world. So progress could be made and quantum leaps unfurled.

Let me tell you a bit about the ADIC. It’s really A Dad Incorporated Company to you and to me. You understand what that means, right? Can you really see It’s the Father God’s Company, that big guy, my Dad, G. From the family of McFee in the land we refer to as Plenty.

No comments: