Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Diary Entry 10 - Truth is Stranger Than Fiction

 


Talk about confrontations. Yesterday I was wondering where this whole story was going and where I’d go from here. Then my sister and I had a bit of a tiff about Dad’s well being, other things, etc. etc. You can imagine the words exchanged, I'm sure. But it got me thinking about how this particular argument relates to humanity as a whole.


We have a whole bunch of well intentioned people out there with a ton of life experience who can’t help but put their two cents into the energy of the collective expressing what they would do if this… or this.. or this happened. That is all well and good but God told me this morning we are exactly on track. He told me to stay the course. Actually, he said that more than once so it must be important. Keep doing what I was doing.


We are at this crazy tipping point in history when things are going to be released from this secret vault into the world. I’m sure you’ve heard here and there about how the U.S. Marshalls keep finding pockets of kids that have been  exposed to Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA). Today God told me that this sort of manipulation is also happening to our seniors too, the elderly, and this is why Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease is on the rise. He also mentioned how Satan gave the Founding Families truth incarnate and that they abused this power by twisting the truth into lies to further their agenda.


So this horrible truth about how our seniors have been manipulated is going to come out and we all will have to deal with the fallout. Source says to pray for safety, pray for the memories to return, lock your doors and thank Him for bringing SRA to an end. I added that last part because I would really be thankful if that happened. After he told me about Satan gifting the Founding Fathers with Truth Incarnate, he told me to be true to myself.


The further message was that Jax and I were not following the Portal Realm Course. I think this means the negative agenda. And apparently they want me to pay for disrupting history. I assume this means the history they the negative influencers created and not the real true history of mankind.


Source also said that Deacon was going to pay to stop the flow of information from Mother Earth/Sophia to me since he discovered she was my Higher Self. I am hoping this just means he is trying to protect me and not harm me. Source said once the families find out I am Sophia’s truth incarnate I will be targeted for elimination. Oh jeez!


God ended with that I was staying true to course despite all this and making a difference. Also that Deacon would come to his senses soon enough.


I am not really sure where all this is going. But isn't it starting to get really interesting?


No comments: