Thursday, July 22, 2021

Diary Entry 1: Meet Mr. Pendulum

 


Diary Entry 1: Meet Mr. Pendulum


I watched a video recently that introduced me to the pendulum. You are supposed to connect directly to God and channel this info through your higher self and be in a relaxed and protected state. I always ask for God to connect with me but after a while I realized that a lot of different entities think they are “God”. It is my opinion that the Greek and Roman pantheon characters were really that time’s royalty slash movie stars and not actually “Gods” and “Goddesses” but they coined the terms and sometimes come through to me as if they are God,  you know, THE God. But they aren’t. And it is annoying as heck.


Originally, when I started with the pendulum I was getting things about my old boyfriend. And since there was only one from my past, I know who they are referring to when the ideas come out. Then later I was getting all sorts of odd things like new team members on my spiritual team and these people were actually still alive, as if I was talking to their higher selves or something and they were guiding me. Even got a guy name Sona who is a rapper and likes to refer to himself as the Devil. Kinda freaked me out for awhile since who wants to admit to talking to the actual Devil?


After awhile of doing this pendulum thing, and pairing it with my tarot readings, I had begun to refer to the pendulum as Mr. Pendulum. It’s a thing, He acts like a person and responds like a person… so he needs a name, right? I like to use the device to get clear info on who is who in my tarot readings. After a while, it would just start talking to me and telling me things. Kinda bizarre and freaky but after you spend time doing it, it just seems normal.


I use a really generic dousing chart with just numbers and letters. Looks like this: (see chart to left)


Pretty simple yet effective. Most people use the pendulum to ask yes or no questions. I suck at coming up with questions that will gain me the knowledge I seek. My usual quandary is: So, what do I need to know today God, One Source Of All? I add that last part so I can just be clear who I am talking to. I am talking to God, THE God.


Lately, the readings have gotten pretty crazy. Archangel Michael has gotten into the picture. He has told me that there is a person in my life who he is the higher self of and apparently we are supposed to be together. But unfortunately, this guy is happily married and AA Michael seems adamant to break them up. I am not falling for that crap. He has even gone so far to say that me and my old boyfriend, us being together is not an option any more. Huh. Really? I haven’t seen the guy in 25 years. I think that train passed, by-passed and took another track long ago.


So, I thought I'd tell you a bit about old boyfriend. His name is Jax Temple and he worked for years at a big name airline. Now he is more on the administrative side and takes frequent breaks to be an FAA detective of plane crashes.  He is actually really good at it. Never seen him do it in person but I have a very good imagination. Jax doesn't do anything halfway. He is good looking in that Greek God sort of way. He was metro-sexual before the term was made up. His family is not exactly connected to the mob but I wouldn't rule out a Deep State connection. If you've watched a truther video or two on YouTube, you probably know who I'm talking about. 

We live pretty far away from each other so needless to say I haven't seen hide nor hair of him since he broke up with me back in '95. It was a breakup by phone. I really didn't see it coming. It's not you, it's me," he said. And that pretty much broke me for any future relationships. My trust gauge doesn't function anymore. 

I know he had a new girl back then because I got a crazy call at work one day chastising me for sending the dude a Christmas card. Really? My brother wanted me to tell Jax hi from him so I felt prompted to send it.  What I got in return was a crazy woman yelling at me on the phone. Is it no wonder I don't own a smart phone? So much bad phone karma in my past. 

Like I said, I don't know Jax from Adam anymore. I mentioned it's been 25 years, right? But at the beginning of 2021 after the year from hell where my mother passed away during lockdown and flipped my world upside down, the cards starting foretelling of a reunion between me and him. I haven't seen him yet. It's already July so I am not holding my breath for him to show up. 

I am not sure if I relayed this important info about Mr. Pendulum. He doesn't always speak the truth. And that drives me nuts more than anything else. He said the financial reset they have been waxing poetic about on YouTube was supposed to happen July 1st.  It's way past that now. See? He lies sometimes. 

The first message I got about Jax said he was looking for friends from his past. Mr. Pendulum called him Money Man in that reading. So now sometimes in my tarot readings he comes up as a King of Pentacles. Pentacles is all about money, wealth and abundance. He is in fact a King of Wands since his zodiac sign is one of fire. Wands represent fire, creativity, inspiration and divine energy. Honestly, he is a better fit as a Pentacle. 

No comments: