Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Chapter 3 - Strength in Weakness

 


Chapter 3 - Strength in Weakness

I recently posted a thought on Facebook about showing strength in weakness. I wrote that post because God prompted me to. He does that a lot. I have just been taking it more seriously as of late. That post was sent out to a general audience but meant for one person. God knew that person would see it and know I was talking directly to them. God also knew that post would help a lot of other people too. Showing people how you shine despite your weaknesses can give them a lot of hope in their own lives. So, I thought I would give you some real life experiences I have with that strength in weakness theme. God wants me to change my direction on these modern parables and sort of give my “thoughts on God’s word and God’s working in my life” instead of what I had been doing.


My writing going back and forth between fantasy and reality has put me through the ringer as of late and I need a break from that type of story. I am moving onto a Modern Mixed Up Fairytale from Forgotten Lore. Should be exciting. I will still be working on the premise of using history to prove God exists but in a purely fictional format.


I don’t know if you noticed but I like to write stories. God likes when we notice things, so keep that in mind. You will understand in a minute. Lately God has been planning my stories for me, prompting them out of me without me even knowing it. I didn’t realize he was doing that in the beginning. The things he would show me every day, those little things that got my notice prompted me to start Codename Pallas. I think this was just a way God was using to sneak love back into my heart. God is real sleuthy like that.


I have been closed to love for a very long time, decades. God had to show me I was able to love, even when I thought that part of me was broken. God keeps telling me how many people this series of stories is going to help. He says it shows strength in weakness. And boy was I weak writing this. It crushed me and challenged me emotionally. It is no wonder I was a wreck writing this. It made me see love like God would love. And that really blew me away.


I was put into a what if scenario about a person in my family, this is something I never wrote about in my story. It hit too close to home. What if you found out a sibling was doing something horrific to children. Could you find it in your heart to forgive them? Like in the Shining One story, God has a big love and is easily able to forgive everyone even the baddest of the bad. I was so in my emotions after I opened my heart chakra that this nearly killed me. I couldn’t imagine a sibling even doing that much less having to forgive them. Somehow God made me see it through his eyes and I was able to grow the node, the piece of God, in my sibling and make them see God’s love in them. I didn’t want to kill them or punish them. They are my family and I love them. Kinda broke me. Like I said, I was a wreck writing this and much of what I went through I never wrote about. This scenario was something that happened in One Day. I was put through a lot of that type of forgiveness on that One Day. And now God wants me to write a story based on this experience I had plus using the song Glorious Day to prove that God exists using my own history. I truly don’t know where to start and I am still reeling from that One Day experience.


God also wants me to speak about how alone I feel. My biggest fear is being alone. And One Day, my Dad will no longer be with me and I will be alone. I guess this is what prompted God to help me. I was kind of doing a lot of crying out for guidance. My dad has a lot of problems with his memory and I am the only one caring for him. After Mom died last year, I had to take over all the finances and plus make sure Dad was well taken care of. It has been a struggle for sure. God keeps telling me that people should be reaching out to me, if only to comfort me in my weakness but no one does, not even my siblings. It makes a girl feel like she is isolated and alienated. I am not trying to put anyone on the spot here but God keeps telling me to talk about it. Let's move onto something else. I am getting a bit weepy.


Let’s go back to the little things theory. God puts these little things into our lives every day. And he wants us to notice these things and use them to move us toward where he is prompting us to go. I am not sure if people realize this or not. Have you ever had a song stuck in your head? What were those specific lyrics telling you? Has a word stood out to you that someone said or you heard on the radio? In the last two weeks I have heard the word epiphany no more than ten times. That is an unusual word to begin with but ten times? Woah. God just makes sure you get it and keeps trying until you understand what he is trying to tell you. I encourage you to take your time this week to notice people who need your love or just for you to say hello to them. God does prompt you. You will be able to feel it. Pay attention to these promptings. Use these insights to make your day better and point you toward God and how much he loves you just in the little things. I hope you all have a great day and feel blessed.


No comments: