Friday, September 03, 2021

Chapter 3 - Tori - Energetics

 


Chapter 3 - Energetics


I have been getting the weirdest messages. I know I always say that but it is true. Wait till you get to the end of this short chapter.


Mr. Pendulum said yesterday that I was not merely a portion of Pallas but that I *was* Pallas. How is that even possible? Then today I get, from God, that I was made for Deacon. Made for? What? How can you be made for someone? Was I special ordered or something? Ignatius had mentioned that I had a lot of siblings since it was hard to make star beings and he had made a big batch of us. Ignatius was a King way back in the day. I also learned he was an alchemist.


I am still receiving messages that the star being tribe is coming to earth. Not sure why. There seems to be something I need to do to empower the earth. Originally I was receiving guidance that me and Jax would be doing this energetic thing to save the planet but after this recent revelation, the one that said I was “made for” Deacon, I have a feeling it is him and me. I’m the star and he’s the sun. Makes sense to me. Plus we are energetically connected to this planetary grid that was created back in 1986. I think what will happen is that we will create this love wave, a ripple of awareness. It’s going to be powerful and this will rip through the matrix and connect all the grid points which will then blanket the planet with this love vibe energy.


I have always known I have had this sound healing thing with my voice. It’s more than just healing, though. When I get mad it seems like ten times worse and I have to be careful with how I say things. It really seems to affect people. I have always been aware of this problem and try to use my personal superpower in a positive way. Yesterday I put a slight terseness in my voice and the person I was speaking to kinda went off on me as if I had said a whole bunch of things to her and not just the phrase “she’s not here right now.” It’s that powerful. This is the power we will use to save the planet. I am wondering if it is more than just me, though. How can one person with the assistance of another save an entire globe of people?


I am suddenly getting a lot of interference again about what I have spoken about above,  Wow, that evil element is very vicious. It even stooped to say they were my sister's ex mother-in-law who died last year and she had Gaia lie to me since my sister’s ex was mad at her? Really? That’s all you got? Geez. That is just childish. Go play somewhere else, minion.


I am disturbingly getting a “lamb of God” reference now. It said on another strand of reality they called me Jesus but Deacon calls me Tori. Not going there. Too weird, can’t be true. I really need a manual for how to decipher this stuff. If you are trying to say I am Jesus, I am going home and locking the door for good. Now I am discombobulated. Heaven help me.


No comments: