Monday, September 20, 2021

Chapter 2 - The Shining One

 


Chapter 2 - The Shining One

So, I want to tell you a little story about a falling star. I have never been the biggest fan of the prodigal son story in the bible, but I get it now. You see, what happened was, God created this star, a sun in its own universe. It was Mother God’s first creation and he was her favorite. He shined as bright as the sun and Mother God called him The Shining One. You know him as Polaris, a star in the heavens.


Just to be clear, in this story there is a hierarchy of God’s in charge in Heaven. God has been calling them Walker Royalty to me. First is Papa “Father” God, Second is One Source of All, Third is Mother God. One Source has a Twin but I am still learning about that character and will fill you in when I get more intel. (I have the intel now but kinda want to keep it just for me for now.) I have been learning that maybe One Source might be the Most High in the food chain but things keep morphing as timelines shift. I know nothing for sure yet.


You need to understand that I don’t know the entire backstory of this tale about the Shining One. It happened back at the beginning of time so I am just making my best guess here. It’s really God’s tale to tell. But at some point, this shining one, this sun star, God’s favorite, lost his connection to God. And when that happened, he lost his shine and he paled. Then he fell to earth. I cannot say whether this is the same entity as the one who created Hell, but this star walked the earth after that date. This character has a lot of names but some people on the darkside call him Him.


When the Shining One fell to earth, a new reality was created. It kind of reminds me of the illusion I created when I was writing AKA Deacon. When I finished that story the illusion snapped and things went back to normal for me. And now with the Deacon character completely out of the picture, my reality has evened out and I am just so grateful. Those three stories put me through the ringer. But God had a plan for them and sometimes it is during the struggle when you learn your biggest lessons. We are in this type of illusion now. Well, we were. Let me explain.


You remember how I talked about the “movie” and how it had been going on for a long time? Well this thing with Polaris has been going on practically since the beginning of time. We have been in 3D for far too long and should have ascended to a higher level eons ago. But Mama God had a plan. And that plan included me.


You know how in the bible story about the shepherds and how they went in search of that one lost sheep and kept at it until they found it? This is what Mama God is doing with Polaris.  She doesn’t want to kill him and make him pay. He is her favorite. She has big love for him, the biggest. Mama God’s plan was to redeem him. To make him see that God was even in him, the one everyone called Him, the devil, satan, the baddest of the bad.


In the prodigal son story, I have always resonated with the son that stayed home and did his duty working for his father. I never understood why they celebrated so much when the prodigal son came back. The guy was a screw up, a squander and blew his entire fortune. It never made sense to me. And now it does. God has big love for Polaris, the biggest. It's a pure love only the Divine can manifest. I am not sure we on earth can understand this type of love. Polaris is Mama God’s favorite. She created him first. And she didn’t want to raise the planet in vibration until he could come too. Mama God loves him so much that she wants him back in Heaven with her.


Spoiler alert. Mama God did it. She brought her lost lamb home. She used me to put her plan into action. I woke up from a dead sleep a few weeks ago and just knew. Mama God’s will had been done. God had done it. She redeemed Polaris. You see, Polaris thought that God had left him and that he had lost his connection with her. But he hadn’t. Not really. He has a node in his heart too. A node is that spark of God that is in everything, humans, animals, trees, plants, the planet. It was also in Polaris but he never knew it. His heart was so black that he couldn’t see it’s light. I have to admit that I had a bit part in this play so don’t make a big deal about it. I get embarrassed easily.


I am not sure why this mission was so important. It had taken a lot of time to get this far. But there was an urgency to this secret mission. Mama God made a Hail Mary pass. She created me. You know how they keep saying Jesus is coming back? Well, it wasn’t Jesus who came down. God knew if she wanted this done right she had to do it herself.


Mama God found a girl who was no one special. She had created me so she already knew who I was. Some people in new age circles call it a walk-in. God walked into me and I never knew why. When you come to earth you lose all your memories? Well, this girl on a mission had some intuitive gifts that she used along the way to help her navigate, I learned later that I was way more special than I realized but that's another story for another day.


To make a long story short, Mama God made me create a story where the main character was Him in disguise. Of course, I didn’t know it at the time. Who really wants to admit to falling for the Devil in disguise? Kinda disgusted with myself if I’m honest. Everyone in my life has been lying to me all my life and even my God used me for a secret mission I would have never undertaken if asked. Somehow I made the Devil see himself in a new way. I have this special gift of seeing the pure potential in people and not the reality. Kinda gets me in trouble sometimes, especially in this case. My ability to see him in this way made him finally be able to see God’s node. And that made all the difference. That night I woke from a dead sleep, I knew he had seen his node and that node worked in Him until he got redeemed. Even the baddest of the bad can be redeemed. Who knew?


So, it wasn’t really me who made Him see the light and his pure potential and accept God’s love. It was God. Mama God did it all and just used me to help her story along.


And that is a big part of the movie I have been telling you about. God made her Hail Mary pass and we are now moving upward. There is a whole love wave thing I will have to tell you about later but for now, this is the story, God’s story about the lost lamb, the prodigal son who came home to glory. Without Him, the illusion will snap faster. 


Here is the movie in a nutshell. Trump’s song is “Gloria” for the Glory of the Lord. We Keep America Great because where the USA goes, so goes the world. And WWG1WGA (where we go one, we go all), One day, when we all get to Heaven, what a day of rejoicing that will be.


You got your popcorn ready? It’s going to be amazing, it really is. God took control of the movie. Said it is the most fun he ever had.


NOTE: New insights reveal Him is not the Deacon from my story. This person is so close to him that their energy fields merge and it's hard to tell one from the other. Him is attacking us psychically. Me, my pastor and another deacon. God is sending in his Archangels, in fact, they've already been on the job. My church is refocusing because of this. More focused on a relationship with God than just sending him a laundry list of wants. Happy about that. Sanctuary for all is on its way, God inspired it.


No comments: