Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Chapter 4 - Faith - Revelations at 3am

 


Chapter 4 - Faith - Revelations at 3am


My heart is pounding so hard I can't go back to sleep. I'm not sure what is happening. It's been going on for the past few weeks. My heart wakes me up at 3am and feels like it is in overdrive.

It almost feels like I have a hidden connection with someone through my heart chakra.  It's a new experience for me. I start to lay back down when the heart hammering subsides. Then the phone on my nightstand lights up. Deacon's phone. I'm not really a smartphone person.

I lean over and see a message from Hailey. "Where are you?"

I raise my eyebrows. What is she texting so early for? The phone goes off a few minutes later. This time it is the FaceTime app. Busy phone. I answer it just in case it is important.

"Hey Noah," says a familiar voice.

"Hey," I return.  It's Jax Temple, my old boyfriend. Why is he Face-timing Deacon?

"This is a surprise," he says.

"You're telling me."

"Is Noah there?"

I laugh. "No. He left his phone in his Jeep and I need to give it back to him. The thing has been pretty busy for the last few minutes."

"Just tell him I called. "

"I will." before he can hang up I smile and say, "it's good to see you, Jax. I hope you are doing well."

"I am. I'm on a moon mission."

"Moon mission?"

"You're a tarot reader. You get it, right? What do moons represent?"

"Hidden things. The moon reveals things. Secrets."

"Bingo."

I laugh. "You're on a secret Mission to reveal something?"

"My specialty. I am sort of drowning in financial code right now looking into Noah's church issue."

"I'll let him know you called. "

"You do that.  Good to see you too, Faith."

I lay Deacon's phone on the nightstand face down. I really don't want to know more.

As I lay back down and get ready to slip into sleep, my heart starts hammering again. "What is going on?" I ask myself.

Then the voice from this morning, the one I had practically forgotten about returns. "It's him."

"Him who?"

"Your destined one,"

I roll my eyes. I am too tired for this. "You mean Noah? King Arthur?"

"No," she says.  "He's not King Arthur. It's the other one. "

"Other one who?"

"The man who brought you here. Your heat knows. It speaks to him now, healing him. He had a shock tonight and this feeling is your heart recognizing him and reaching out."

I sit up. "Wait a minute. What?"

"The man you know of as Noah is the knight of Jason Argon. Jason is my own destiny who I need to find my way back to. Noah can reunite me with him. The man who brought you here yesterday is King Arthur. "

"You mean his knight?"

"No. Him. He's the one. They hid him in time just like they hid you. Both of you need to realize your true destiny together."

I sighed. I could definitely feel a headache forming. This was way more than I wanted to think about right now.

King Arthur. James was King Arthur. Deacon was definitely not going to like this development.

No comments: