Thursday, July 29, 2021

Diary Entry 11 - Change of Plans



Okay, that was weird. Not what I was expecting at all. Just got a call from Kara, Deacon's wife. She was super nice to me in that syrupy sweet southern tone that gives me the impression she is the queen and I am the serf. Definitely a power play of some kind. Her intent was clear. I wasn't welcomed at church any more. I am pretty sure it has something to do with this story. I guess it is a good thing I didn't dish all the dirt I got on her from readings a few months back. Shocking stuff. Stuff that could make her put a hit out on me for sure. Oh, wait somebody already did that. And frankly, she has the background to take me out and have no problem singing on Sunday morning. Her energy is kind of scary like that. 

As I was contemplating the direction of this story I thought Kara would make a good Double Agent. Deacon thinks he is hiding his big secret as Marcus and instead Kara has been planted in his life, talk about long term op. Thirty years is a long time for an assignment. 

(I hope you realize at this point I am going off the rails with the reality stuff and moving into a more fiction based story.)

It was kind of a vague brush off. She didn't come out and say exactly why I was being banned from the premises.  I just know I am not wanted anymore. 

This breakup really reminds me of what happened with Jax back in the day. The energy feels the same. The Devil came out when I was asking spirit about this and that energy was mega strong. The crossroads card two of wands with the queen of swords came out. Harsh words and a new road opens. Oh, well, say-la-vee, I guess.  I am too tired to fight about it.  My sister and I are finally coming to a compromise about Dad. Just thinking about fighting makes me want to cry.  And crying is not in my wheelhouse. 

I was told a while back the Pentagon has a portal at church. I actually expected Jax to step out of it dressed to the nines in his pilot uniform and joining me in the front row. Sometimes the energy is just off the chain there. 

Been getting the weirdest messages about Dad. I have to keep in mind sometimes Mr Pendulum lies. It says Dad is preparing me for the next phase of my life journey with Deacon and Jax. it says he's actually being paid to do it. Hopefully he is being paid from God's blessings.  I mean you just can't make up the struggle he's been having with his breathing. And this morning when I went out to get the paper a chair was out of place and positioned right in the middle of the porch as if they were guarding the place. The chair was facing north. 

This is reminding me of something. Have I mentioned the North Man yet? For a long time I thought it was talking about Jax since he lives up north from me. But later I realized from the things Mr Pendulum has told me that he is Poseidon. Yep, the Greek God.  And he rules over some kind of realm that I can only describe as outer space. That just may mean a place on earth we can't see or haven't discovered yet. Or is actually outer space. I have a feeling outer space isn't what we think it is. 

Anyway, North Man, he has some connection to my mom, me and Deacon. I don't know what that connection is but it seems important.  He just came out again in my pendulum reading which is why I am mentioning it.  Now they are adding Jax to the mix of this connection. Somehow Jax and Deacon know each other but I am not sure why or how. It is still a mystery to me. 

No comments: