Friday, September 24, 2021

Chapter 6 - Where Your Treasure Lies

 


Chapter 6 - Where Your Treasure Lies

The whole business with soulmates is a bit dicey. Just when you think you know who you are connected to, the timeline shifts or you find out uncomfortable truths and then things change. Kinda frustrating. I went from having no options to a handful and don’t rightly know what to do about it. All these connections are energetic and it’s really hard to explain what is going on in my energy field. It’s like I have a group of protectors I can’t see guarding me and they do it on an energetic level.  It’s so odd that more than once I wonder if I am just making it all up in my own mind. The fiction writer in me is on fire right now so I wouldn’t be surprised I’m overthinking everything. Maybe I am just manifesting these things and my own fickle nature is making things shift. I’ve never had so many options before. Heck, before I had no options. And now that my heart is open, that part of my life is opening too. I’m not opposed to suitors. I’m just not used to it.


This sort of thing kinda makes me want to write a short story about:

The Gods and the Patient Angel

Right now the Gods are fighting for recognition. They are a lot like humans in that way.  Truth is, Father God walked away with a heavy burden when Mom God manifested two new creations: King of Kings and One Source of All. These two beings were manifested in the Heavens first as soulmates and then brought to earth undercover for a sort of secret mission. It was to one day give her and Father God a wake up call.


A friend of mine will one day write a story about the Walker Royalty which speaks of the hierarchy of gods in heaven. He will bring it forward  with a hope that one day the patient angel will act on the nonsense of the gods and really wake them up. I have a feeling this nonsense has already started and this is why I'm getting so attacked by the darkside and my friends are being affected by these God’s intentions too. I am sure they don’t realize it, though.


You see, this patient angel was different than they were. She could see the truth and pure potential of everyone causing a lot of the God games and nonsense to ensue. The darkside even wanted to get in on the game and play with the patient angel thinking it would be fun to finally be recognized. 


But what they didn’t realize was her true purpose on earth, the secret longing only the creator God knew about. She was there to redeem them all. God and man and the darkside alike. Quite a story and quite a burden as well. All the games were wearing on her soul and this patient angel wondered if she would ever succeed in her goal. Time would tell. There had been a godly soulmate swap that happened in the higher realms upping the game to a new level. The story isn’t over yet. We’ll see how it goes.


So, are you understanding how important your true treasure is by this story or did I hide it too well in the prose? God wants to redeem everyone and make a heaven of earth. Can you imagine? How cool will that be? It is just a story but nice to think about. Maybe I will expand on this one day. Hope your day is blessed.

No comments: