Friday, August 06, 2021

Diary Entry 17: Breakdowns, Lockdowns and Showdowns

 


Diary Entry 17: Breakdowns, Lockdowns and Showdowns


LEGACY MESSAGING PROTOCOL SYSTEM

dated: 8/5/21, 4:25pm


GIA DOYLE: We are still awaiting your response.


JAX TEMPLE: I'm out. Find someone else.


***


I had a bit of an emotional release yesterday. I won't call it a breakdown because it wasn't that bad. I almost feel like a tether was released from me, sort of like an energetic chord. Yesterday it was snapped and a flood of emotions I didn't know I was repressing flowed out of me. I think I finally got that energetic nod that a decision was made and Jax really wasn't coming in for me, not even with the prompting of God behind it. And it's his right to say no. We all do have free will on this planet. Or so I'd like to think.


I don’t know the reason why. I guess it’s not for me to know, but suddenly my soul was heavy and I burst into tears. I had a good cry for an hour or so. I mean, even for me it was pretty pathetic. I’m not really a crier and connected to my emotions in the way most people are. I guess I just needed the release. I had been holding on to this ridiculous hope that since we earthlings were in this soulmate cycle that I might be included in that bunch. People are coming back together in droves. It’s amazing to see. But it is just not for me, I guess. Shucks. Time to move on and refocus.


To make things even weirder, I keep getting these odd messages about my mom. Not just from Mr. Pendulum but from the cards too. It keeps telling me mom is coming back. The cards show some sort of energetic new beginning which makes me think of resurrection but Mr. Pendulum says that she is just returning, as if she has been living apart from us for over a year living the high life or something. A Mom-cation. The Truthers would probably say it is part of “the movie.” Have you heard of this concept yet? It’s a bit of a mind boggler.


So, this is what they say is going on. The Deep State has been manipulating us for years through tv, movies, the internet, celebrities, music, etc. Every single thing you do in this life from the food you eat, the tv you watch, the music you listen to, chemtrails poison the air, fluoride poisons the water… it’s just one big conspiracy to dumb down the human race and make us their slaves.


Oh, but there’s more. They don’t just want to control us, they want to kill us off too! They want ninety percent of the population gone, off the planet, fineto. This planet is big enough for all of us but these guys think we’re all a bunch of unworthy ants who they need to get rid of. Not really sure why they take this stance. It’s just weird and obsessive. I mean, who are they going to use to sacrifice to their satanic gods and demons? Each other? That might be worth watching just to see them squirm, but I digress. 


So, okay, “the movie.” Apparently ever since Kennedy was assassinated (Was he? I’m wondering.) a group of generals got together (we’re talking like 200 generals, at least, that is what I heard) to change the world and get a handle on this Deep State agenda that has been ruling us for so long. The good guys, aka The White Hats, decided to use all the Deep State’s nasty tricks to manipulate us against them.


Supposedly now the shadow government, which used to be the Deep State, is now the White Hats. Somehow they convinced Trump to run for office and being a businessman, he knew how to bring the country back into a sort of financial balance and at the same time ramped up the patriotic vibe to an amazing level. Never before have I seen so many people proud to be an American. Trump changed everything for the better. Many were still not believers in the Trump agenda. Then they let Biden pretend he won to show the world how these guys, the Deep State, would completely upturn everything and make the economy tank all the while saying they were doing the exact opposite. Biden’s people said they would make things better than Trump had it. And that is the rub, they say they are “fixing things” when in fact they are doing the opposite.


A lot of Truthers call the Biden regime the Pretend-ancy since this whole regime is just for pretend. Biden is not really in office and the Trump team and the military are really running things behind the scenes. Have you noticed that the White House Biden televises from is not the real deal? And no one has been into the Capitol building until recently. Supposedly they are conducting military tribunals to deal with all the bad guys they are arresting during this process of bringing down the Deep State. They are doing it in phases so the normal citizen doesn’t realize what is going on and freak out. They have been sending a lot of the bad guys to Gitmo, that prison down by Cuba. The Truther’s call it The Spa. And this place is filled with Deep State baddies and their henchmen. They are all down there awaiting their turn in front of the tribunals.


I kind of buy into their whole “movie” concept but I don’t appreciate the normal citizens being kept in the dark for so long. The mainstream media (MSM) has just become a propaganda machine for the Deep State. And they use this MSM to brainwash us and tell us what to care about and what to fear. That definitely needs to be nipped in the bud and fast. Since I work in the media, I kind of understand what goes on behind the scenes to a point.


If you think about it, trying to get a handle on all this corruption is quite a daunting task. It’s no wonder it is taking so long. This Deep State is invasive stuff. Sort of like that creeping Charlie you can never get out of your yard completely. This is like dealing with red tape times a million.


I still don’t understand anything around the jab and the C19 illness. Did you know that they, the baddies, had a Mrna vaccine for the C19 illness before it ever even landed in America back at the beginning of 2020 forcing us to lockdown? Did you know in 2018 Fauci told a group that there would be a surprise pandemic during Trump’s administration? 2018! I understand planning for crap to happen, I really do but implementing a world-wide lockdown did not help their cause. All the sleepy people, they call them sleepers because they are asleep to what is happening, buy into this mandate crap 100 percent. It’s like they want to be led to the slaughter while holding the lollipop they received after their tenth C19 booster shot.


At this point my question is to the Galactics who are protecting planet earth. Why did you ever let it get this far? Is this just a funny game to you? Do you watch us like we do TV and laugh at our missteps? Pardon my French but get your Galactic asses down here and deal with some shit, please! I’ve had about enough of this crap and I'm sure everyone on the planet would agree with that!

No comments: