Monday, August 16, 2021

Diary Entry 24 - Giants, Elder Gods and the Kitchen Sink, Oh My!

 


Diary Entry 24 - Giants, Elder Gods and the Kitchen Sink, Oh My!

I was watching a tarot reading on YouTube, as I am prone to do when I am home. I don’t watch tv anymore so I have to find a way to entertain myself. In this reading, the person asked a question to the cards: “What does your person think of you?” I thought that was a great question that I definitely wanted the answer to. So I posed this question to Mr. Pendulum. The problem with this question was that I wasn’t specific enough in my intention. I thought I would get information about what Jax thought of me and instead what I got was a whole slew of people plus the kitchen sink. Here is what my person (or persons) thinks of me:

  • Jax thinks I'm his destiny

  • Deacon is thankful

  • Andra thinks I am just good enough to get into the kingdom of God

  • Vesta has a similar thought as Andra but added she was dealing with the prophecy about the kingdom

  • Mom welcomes my energy

  • Deacon/Limon (not sure why they are making this a separate entry) thinks I am a giant responsibility

  • Apollo feels Jax and I are open to each other

  • Phoebe, grandmother of Apollo, protects me

  • Uranus, primordial father god of the Titans sometimes called Father Sky thinks Jax is not good enough for me.

  • Truth Incarnate has great respect for me

  • Giants welcome me home.


My first thought was “Giants? There are giants?” I know, I am a dork. The funny thing about Phoebe showing up in this list was that I had pulled her card a day or two earlier. A few years ago I created four oracle decks that I just laminated and used for myself. Two of these decks were about these gods. My decks are called “Zeus and the Twelve Olympians” and “The Titans: The Elder Gods.” I have combined these two decks into one since it is just for me and is fun. 


The thing about Phoebe and Uranus showing up, I think it is a big deal. If these two were rock stars they would be like the Rolling Stones or the Beatles. Hard to believe these two primordial god figures wanted to tell me anything. They said I am a favorite of the Gods. I am assuming they mean Pallas since I am not sure these rock stars would give me the time of day otherwise.


Oh and on a side note, I figured out why I keep getting so many messages that elevate Deacon to me. Apparently, Pallas has a crush on Apollo. That does make some sort of odd sense since those two had to be close growing up.


So I am wondering, if Pallas is a favorite among the Gods, why has she practically been wiped away from mythology? Makes me think of that Egyptian Queen who was once a Pharaoh and how they systematically destroyed every depiction of her anywhere in Egypt. Pallas and this Egyptian Queen must have ticked off some important Deep State person in the past for them to go to so much trouble to erase them from history.


I wanted to briefly jump to a topic that sort of aligns with this. It’s about the Egyptian Gods. I was curious if any of these Gods were linked to me since so many Greek and Roman ones were. Plus, the first person I ever accidentally connected to was Thoth and he is an Egyptian God of learning and writing and said to have actually created languages. His only message to me was on repeat saying We Are All One.


Apparently, my wanting this information just sort of opened a Pandora’s box of craziness.I could probably create an entirely new story just about this stuff but I don’t want to get too far off topic. Somehow Vesta and Pallas “created” the Egyptian Gods through a process they called Kindred. They took bodies, I assume human bodies, and had what seemed like a two step process. Vesta created the character of the person and Pallas reanimated the body. I am getting a whole Frankenstein vibe off of this with tints of vampire mythology thrown in for a bit of an accent. These two had a helper who infused flower essences they used during this process named Saharah. Saharah is a giant and when I probed about her further it came out that she was the daughter of me and Jax. How that is possible I have no clue. One wonders if some of these stolen SRA children, the genetically altered ones, were sent back in time for nefarious purposes. Kinda giving me the shivers, not gonna lie.


Besides the fact that I have a giant as a kid, why in the heck would anyone create an entire pantheon of Egyptian Gods? What would be the purpose? Just to rule over Egypt? I’m confused. It’s a state I seem to live in these days. Even my friend Calliope is concerned about me. She reads this story too and gives me input. She says it is not healthy to keep talking about mom and the info I get about her. She says this is probably how I am processing my grief and I can agree with that. I do know mom is gone and do not hold tight to the idea she is coming back. Sometimes it is just nice to think fondly of your departed parent and want to infuse life into that memory. I am doing that through this story. Processing and redefining things. It may seem weird but it is how I operate. I write stuff down.


I was watching a YouTube video with two guys named Tom Numbers and Negative48. They were talking about a ripple effect they thought might happen in the timesteam. The idea is that there is a point where time veered off into a negative timeline. (think the alternate 1985 in Back to the Future). There is going to be a pivot point or turning point where something happens and it causes this big shift that alters the timeline. We will not not be thrust back to this point in history but we will live now as if that history kept going along the positive timeline. We may just suddenly wake up and our departed loved ones are alive and sitting next to us or that boyfriend that made a choice that separated you might now be your husband. There is no telling what might occur. It’s just a thought and I liked the idea of it. I think that time point is 1995 since I have so many things in my life that point back to that time period. Interesting stuff to think about.

No comments: