Friday, July 30, 2021

Diary Entry 12 - Spoiler Alert - Signs Point To…


Diary Entry 12 - Spoiler Alert - Signs Point To…


Mr. Pendulum is giving me dire predictions of a personal nature now. Okay, let's be honest, I have gotten a message or two in the past but you never seem to take those first few seriously. What I am getting is the type of stuff where you want to put your fingers in your ears and sing “la-la-la-la!”


I have a month to see if this is another Mr. Pendulum lie or an unexpected truth? Not really looking forward to hearing the answer, gotta be honest.


So, this story is going to be a good way to keep all this nonsense, not off my mind, but pushed to the back shelf until I can better deal with it.


This is kind of reminding me of that analogy of the group trapped in the mine, air is running out and only one guy has the watch and knowing how much air they have left. I am feeling like that guy with the watch, judging the time as it tick tocks knowing the timer is going to ding at any moment. It’s not a fun feeling.


Anyway, that’s not why you are here, right? Sorry for the ramblings. Not many places I can express my concerns like this. Where did I last leave off in the story? Oh, yeah, North Man.


Pendulum is saying North Man is not only Poseidon but is my dad as well. Not sure why this is important yet. It’s just bizarre. I know I have a Roman past lifetime; she was a woman named Cassandra. I got that years ago before I ever knew who she was. I had to go to the internet, when the internet was very new, and search for the info I had. She was the oracle/prophetess who no one believed her insights and their whole realm went to crap cause they didn’t listen to her.


Mr. Pendulum has told me Marcus and I are royalty. Yeah, right, huh? When I dig into this question I get things like.. I am Artemis and Marcus is Apollo. Then a few minutes later I am Athena and then Pallas Athena. This was a while back. Recently, it said Mom was Pallas Athena and I was her namesake, the final Pallas. What the heck does that even mean? What is it with all the Greek God references? I did get the understanding that they aren’t actually Gods but higher level beings who have their own form of magic. They told me it is called re-magic. But I definitely got the impression that there is magic in the real world. The Gods, who aren’t really Gods, have a higher level magic, not sure how it is different but I am quite fascinated to hear why any of this means anything.


The pendulum is suddenly calling Deacon Priest Noah. I think it may have something to do with using sage to clear the energy of my space. I seem to be getting much clearer messages now. Plus, I think the energy of the planet is moving upward which is making us all more psychic.


I just have a question. Are you seeing things in your third eye, or is it just me? Every morning I see this scene which looks like scenes of two people morphing from one picture to the next. It is almost like I am seeing a slideshow of all my past lives in one second increments. And a couple of those lifetimes don’t even look human at all. I swear one image was rock people or something. Weird. And while I am seeing this scene of the random lifetime flashes I feel like my whole body is plugged into an electrical outlet. I just feel all buzzy. You probably all think I am really crazy now. Just a bunch of what seems like nonsense in one journal entry. I think the story is still building but I don’t know where it is going.


I think Mr. Pendulum has a crush on Marcus because he keeps going on about how he is such a strong main character and how I need to give him Poseidon-like characteristics. What type of characteristics are those? I asked which of my guides was helping me with this stor and they said it was Poe. You know Edgar Allen Poe? Apparently, I was his mother in another life. I read up about their connection, but it didn't seem good then. I think we have a better connection now since he has recently become a guide in the last six months. Problem is, he sucks at spelling. I can always tell when he is in on the connection. He is probably my favorite guide because, heck, it’s cool.


One time I got a message how Nehemiah was going to visit me. I’m like, the guy from the Bible? What in the heck did he want? I was tempted to ask Deacon what he thought it meant but I figured he’d peg me as crazy. I did look him up. He was this builder guy who was a bit like the Tony Robbins of building things. He went to a town to build something and heck if the people wouldn’t let him build it but were inspired to do it themselves. What do you think I am supposed to learn from this? Am I just the type of person who inspires other people? I do tend to be ahead of the trends. I am not much of a tradesman, although, my uncle would be good in that area.


No comments: