Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Chapter 2 - Faith - The Unexpected Visitor

 


Chapter 2 - Faith - The Unexpected Visitor

My time using my pendulum board is over. It wasn’t all a bad experience, though. I did learn a lot from the insights I gained. What I didn’t realize was at some point in my journey where I was speaking to God every day that someone else would come through the board who wasn't God. I guess I should have figured this might happen. I mean, I am just a normal girl with no real job doing anything spiritual. Being spiritual and connecting to God was like my alternative to watching tv. I got way more out of talking to God than I ever got from television. But these talks with God would last hours zapping my strength every time. Another red flag I didn’t pay attention to. It was almost like I was addicted and God was my drug.


Without the board, my connection with God is now way more subtle. I really enjoyed getting to hear God’s voice but with the amount of demon attacks I’d been getting it wasn’t a good idea to keep using it. I’m still firm on my “noticing God in the little things” theory about how God speaks to you every day. I have to admit I am still using my cards though. From them I am getting a message that someone wants to help me write my fairytale story. I am just wondering who would want to write a fairytale that points straight to God? Doesn’t seem like everyone’s cup of tea.


I am at a bit of a crossroads in my relationship with God right now. I am still reeling from the whole Deacon thing and now I feel like I have lost my connection to God too. What a mess. I came to church today to just be unassuming and try to find my way back home, so to speak. I have a feeling this journey is going to be a long one. By the way, I am going by the name Faith now. Kinda going undercover spy on this story so I don’t feel so out there and exposed.


I see James North across the way. Not far behind him is Deacon, aka Noah Stone.James is another deacon at the church. You can tell he walks the path with a fine line. He is quiet and super nice and so insightful. I am tempted to tell him my sad story of woes, but before I can even contemplate the thought the earth shakes with a mighty vengeance.


Suddenly, as if though magic, the entire place instantly becomes a medieval castle and lying in the middle of where the sanctuary stage used to be is James North. I am not sure how he moved so quickly across the room. There is no rubble anywhere so I am not sure why he is unconscious. Then someone approaches behind me. I can't believe what I am seeing. It’s James. There are two of them. Why are there two of them? What is going on?


When James goes to assist the man lying on the stage a brilliant light envelops them both and suddenly there is only one. What had just happened? 


Before I can react I get pushed out of the way by Hailey and shoved toward the far wall. I catch myself on a golden statue of a woman. Deacon is close behind me. And before I realize what is happening, I faint. When I open my eyes, a voice comes from me that isn’t me. She looks at Deacon and says, “You have the soul and he has the body. That is so odd.” Then the darkness claims me again.


No comments: