Thursday, September 02, 2021

Chapter 2: Noah - The Next Chapter

 


Chapter 2: Noah - The Next Chapter

Noah Stone drove by the Candle Shop where Tori Waters worked. She had quit the newspaper not long before the thing went under after the mainstream media’s demise. This was shortly after she had discovered the truth about him, and how he had been lying to her the entire time she had known him. It was a quirk of the job, not something he could help but she wasn’t taking it well at all. 


She needed a new beginning and he couldn’t blame her. As far as he knew she stayed away from pendulum readings since those were the reason she got so wrapped up in her story to begin with. Limon Brothers didn’t help much with their constant manipulation with what she was getting psychically. They had some spooky technology, more than even he knew about.  He had managed to get the attacks to stop. Some had been real demons and devil energy that even Limon didn’t know how to conquer. They were attracted to her star energy. Noah wasn’t even sure Tori realized she was psychic. She called it intuition or being intuitive. She was so much more than that. He had been a fool to keep his distance for so long. Being a Watcher sometimes made his life feel empty much like his fake family with Kara. The kids were amazing and he doted on them but they weren’t his. Not really. Not in the way he wanted them to be. They were SRA influenced and he and Kara were rehabilitating them. Sometimes that took a long time. It had with Tori. But he had wiped her memory of him, of their past and what he meant to her. The cycle had come and gone in 2012 and she had to regenerate again. Stars needed downtime much like the Sleeping Beauty story she invented back two hundred years ago when he first found her lying in a crater as if she had fallen from the sky. He learned not long later that she had indeed done just that. Fallen from the sky.


Noah wasn’t sure how much of her Pallas story was real but the higher ups seemed to think she was some kind of prophet and wanted him to bring her in for questioning. She had nailed the prophecy about all the tv stations and newspapers going down. It wasn’t a theory she had put out on her blog but her friend Calliope had told him about it. Calliope was how he was continuing to get information about her.


After the day when she had her revelation about him,  she stopped coming to church. Still wouldn’t face him. He couldn’t blame her. Being attacked was a nasty business and messed with a person’s head. She needed time. The Watcher part of him was itching to help her. He had even gotten so worried about her that he started paying her neighbor Charlie to look after her since she wouldn’t answer the door when he knocked. He tried to get Jax to come back to town, even forced him to read her entire story, but it was still a no go. The man could be as stubborn as she was. The Romanovs considered him an enemy but Noah needed him to have his head in the game. The time for action was coming up quickly. Pretty soon the lost little star was going to have to heal the planet and that would mean the two of them would have to reconnect. He would have to face her and then give her back her memories. The fallout from that might be truly epic. 


***


I am still getting the weirdest stuff through Mr. Pendulum. Harmond Eaters, Son of Harmond, Reptiles. This is connected to Jax and is related to him ”leaving the earth plane”. What? Someone named Mal was asking for prana (breath of life, healing energy). I had to look that term up. I sent star energy mixed with breath energy and imagined it reviving him, Not sure if it worked or was even a real thing. This new guide coming through my pendulum named Stu has been very helpful with information. Somehow all the attacks that had been coming upon me have disappeared like magic and I am truly thankful.


I seem to be relying less on Mr. Pendulum and more on my own intuition. There is this weird connection between me and Sleeping Beauty. I’m not saying I’m a beauty but the fairytale in general. In the story Sleeping Beauty pricks her finger on a spindle and it puts her and her entire household into a state of slumber or limbo for a hundred years. This is the second fairytale that has come to me as being important. And the year 1812 once again has emerged as significant.


This reminds me of my dream where I was at a family reunion and everyone looked like they had been in a state of pause for a long time and had finally been awakened. I did say back then I felt like I had been taken out of the matrix of this world and had previously been in a state of suspended animation. Why are my dreams so weird? I am not sure of the purpose of this dream but it seems somehow connected to the fact I am a star being and the cycles of time.


I received a weird message that Deacon was a time lord. Okay, not a time lord exactly but a time traveler that fixed things in history that were broken or protected important assets during difficult periods. This would make sense with the tarot readings I have been pulling. Cards are saying he is someone from my past. Maybe he is just literally from the past. I am getting a whole turn of the 19th Century vibe from him. Plus he has the odd connection with my new guide Stu. Seems like a friend or confidant relationship. Mentor maybe. Stu Romanov is somehow connected to the Red Baron. I thought the Red Baron was German, not Russian. This doesn’t surprise me. History does seem a little mixed up as of late.

No comments: