Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Diary Entry 8 - It Has Begun...


I am not really sure what to make of Mr. Pendulum’s ramblings tonight. I am actually kind of in shock. I am having my own mini Tower moment. (Tarot insight: The Tower in tarot represents a sudden shock, something that happens in an instant and causes massive destruction in your life. It completely shakes your foundations so completely anything in your life that isn’t fastened down and secure is going to say bye-bye.) That’s how I feel right now.


Mr. Pendulum likes to tell me how special I am before he gets into the juicy stuff. Now, don’t get me wrong, I like a good compliment as much as the next gal but after a while it is just too much. Compliment overkill.


So, the real juicy stuff has to do with that soulmate cycle I was telling you about. You know how I mentioned the soulmate would come in and connect with you? Well, Mr. Pendulum failed to tell me the person would come in energetically and you would be wedded in spirit. I am kinda gonna blame Calliope for this since she is a part time wedding officiant and we talk a lof about her side hustle and that probably gave God the idea. I mean, really? Wedded in spirit? What exactly does that mean? And don’t you really need to ask my permission before we get so chummy with each other?


Mr. Pendulum tried to appease me by telling me I was not only truth incarnate but also faith incarnate and peace incarnate. What exactly do you do with these sudo-titles? Do I have some kind of strange power I don’t know about?


It took me a few minutes. I had to let it all sink in. But I finally understand what has been going on all these years The negative influencers disabled the energy of the planet by purposely breaking up powerful soulmate connections. Now, God is on a mission to force all these soulmates back together for the greater good. And he even went one step further. 


The other day he asked me to ask Sophia (aka Mother Earth) to leave her form. Apparently, I am connected to her too, who knew? I was so curious about this. I wondered if it was so she could completely disengage from the negative influencers and what they have been doing underground for eons.


But instead what happened was that Source merged with Sophia becoming a very, very powerful soulmate connection. It just kind of blows my mind, actually. He was even referring to himself as God Earth in the pendulum readings too.


I think the dice is stacked in God’s favor here. At least, I hope it is. He is having to take drastic action to save the human race from being wiped from the planet. We can’t let these negative influencers win and decimate this planet, which is what I think their ultimate goal is.


I mean, I get it. I do. The whole power trip thing. But I don’t understand their thinking. Why would any bad guy be on board with this? You need a planet to live on, right? So, why would you go to so much trouble to completely screw yourself once you reached your ultimate goal of killing off 90 percent of the population? It just doesn’t make sense to me.


No comments: