Sunday, August 29, 2021

Diary Entry 34 - We are one and the superhero inside us

 


Diary Entry 34 - We are one and the superhero inside us

I don't know if you have noticed but something big is definitely going down right now. It's a battle of good and evil. You know how you keep hearing about a war in Heaven and how the Angels and Galactics and other people are fighting it? Well, there is a war and it is happening right now on earth right before our eyes and we aren't seeing it. We're missing it because we were purposely dumbed down by mainstream media brainwashing and our smart phones. We're just too distracted to notice the big showdown going on between God, the Devil and the Deep State.

You might wonder, what can we do, we normal humans? We are powerless. Oh, but you are so wrong.

You know all of those superhero movies that keep coming out one right after another? They, the Deep State, were preparing us for something big to occur. And not in some far distant future, but right now.

You think, or they make you think, these fantastical people are going to come down and save us. And that's not it at all. Here is the real secret... We are all these superheroes... All of us. And we are going to be doing the saving.

The first thing I ever learned when I woke up, got red pilled, enlightened, whatever you want to call it, was that we are all one. Let me explain. You know how we all have God inside us? That piece of God inside us is called our soul. And this soul is connected to God, which is connected to everyone else, everywhere. So imagine that God is a planet and we live on this planet. We are each our individual selves, just like molecules are individual cells of a greater whole. God is the greater whole and we are the molecules living on his surface.

Just imagine that piece of God inside us is connected to the greater whole. So you can connect to anybody, even people no longer on the earth plane, they are still there inside God. Your soul is this immense thing (think galaxy big) that would never fit into into a human body. Souls are just mere slivers of God. We are like seeds of God, he is the beach and we are the grains of sand. God is one of those puffy white dandelions and we are the seeds he blows into the wind to do his work. He scatters us and we end up exactly where we need to be. Do you understand this concept now, we are all one? 

You also have super powers inside you just like those superheroes you watch. Why do you think there are so many superheroes with so many different types of powers? It's us! There is a superhero universe, a multi-verse, and probably other verses I can't think of right now. This is us when we are in our true power. You think God makes wimpy people? The Greek and Roman Gods were people just like us. They were real but they were empowered, accessing their true nature.

This is reminding me of King Arthur and the sword in the stone. He pulled the sword out of the stone to prove he was the true and right king. We all need to do this for ourselves, pull our virtual sword out of the stone and let loose that God power inside us.

I know something big is going down because the Deep State is being so obvious. I can't  believe no one else is seeing it. I think when people know to be looking the awareness will come in. They, the Deep State, Limon Bros., have been hijacking my pendulum readings like crazy. I will be getting a good insight and then the feed will change, as if I had turned to another channel and another message starts pouring through. I have to tell them to stop that and go back to the original message I was getting. They are kind of annoying like that and it is so obvious. They playing with me as if they are a 4 year old and I am the adult.

The portal in my room is not a portal like a wormhole or doorway. It is more like an energetic intercom. Jax used it a few times this weekend to talk to me. (He is still too chicken to come and see me in person.) And I was getting his messages through my pendulum. No wonder Mr Pendulum sometimes lies,  it is a communication device they can hijack.

I am somehow freaking the dark side out. Me. The girl who hasn't had a boyfriend since '95 and whose most major accomplishments have been singing in the worship team, stitching like a mad woman and reading like a maniac. They had me in a time of pause where I learned a lot, grew and advanced. God was working on me every day. So here we are now and me, this nondescript person, is scaring the pants off the Deep State. It's the truth incarnate part of me, I'm sure. The truth is a scary thing and I'm not afraid of it, but the Deep State is.

I got a new insight yesterday. It wasn't just me and mom who traveled forward in time. The entire Romanov family was brought forward. We were scattered to the wind across the globe like that dandelion. It said Deacon's dad was my dad and he was still alive too, just like my mom is still alive. You definitely want to keep a Tzar alive. Can you imagine the stories he could tell? So Deacon and me, we are siblings after all, just not the siblings I thought we were. He came forward in time too. But he is more in the know since he was in the military and is connected to Trump who is good friends with Vladimir Putin. It's a whole story, I'm sure.

One of the things that kept getting interrupted was a feed about my uncle's first wife, Lara. She is married to a hot shot entrepreneur (I say that in the nicest way) who has made it big. They started this group called Rise Up. I think this group is going to be important or maybe a launching point for something bigger, more focused on Deacon and Jax's vision for SRA kids and elderly who have been taken advantage of. It's going to be a big deal... I just have a good feeling about it.

No comments: