Thursday, September 09, 2021

Chapter 2 - What Could Have Been

 


Chapter 2 - What Could Have Been


In my previous story AKA Deacon, the person I was speaking of was not who he claimed to be. What I wrote about was the man he *could* be if he really followed God. I like to see the best in people. Deacon is charming and fun and makes you feel good. Great qualities when used for a positive purpose. But when used for evil, he can be a very daunting enemy. Being good is not his intention. It was really sad and devastating to discover he wasn’t this good man I knew he could be. But Deacon chose a different road. Everything about life is a choice and in the end, we get to choose what our journey looks like.


I also realized I am not alone. I have a group of Guardians watching me. They are protectors and keep me safe.  God said Jax is coming back too. He will make sure of it. He won’t be here to protect me but to love me.  And that is a powerful thing. Love is the most powerful thing in the universe.


I have to admit that I gave up on Jax for that brief instant in the previous story. It was long enough for the enemy to invade and break open my heart. And in the end, this new connection to my heart will be what saves me. Jax and I were both deceived and forced to live apart. I have no idea what his journey looked like but I am eager to learn about it.


God told me that Deacon is the Devil Incarnate. Sheesh. Pull out the big guns why don’t ya. His ultimate goal is fame and fortune and recognition. I am kind of laughing that this is their goal. They are surely getting recognition now. Evil works better in the dark and in secret. That is why when two or more are gathered, God is there. That group protects each other. Having Jax here will make me stronger. And the Guardians only multiply that. I don’t think this evil element realizes how surrounded by the light they are.


There is another guy I know at church, I’ll call him James. He is a protector. Think Archangel Michael. When he gave a sermon a while back, I could see that an angel was with him. Those archangel wings were so prominent. Archangel Michael is with him and protecting him as he protects others.


My guidance says I won’t be fooled by other people, that I will be able to discern their truth. We will wait and see about that. It is all new to me so I am sure this is a whole process of learning. Deacon did pull the wool over my eyes. But no longer.


I heard he is giving a speech to these protectors who guard me tonight. Not sure what will happen or why he is meeting them, but I hope it goes well for the good guys. What he doesn’t realize is that they know his truth already. Just like me their eyes are wide open and they are ready to begin.


No comments: