Sunday, August 29, 2021

Diary Entry 35 - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

 


Diary Entry 35 - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

I learned some new cool things today. I mean, I learn something new every day but today was just extra enlightening.

As I was driving to church i was wondering about the Greek & Roman Gods and how they were the same people in each pantheon but with different names. It kind of hit me that those weird experiments they were doing during Atlantian times might factor into this. The experiments the Atlantians did back then led to their society's demise. So I figured this might connect like a lost puzzle piece.

My thought was that these Atlantian scientists were trying to manipulate DNA and working to see why these "gods" had so many powers beyond those of mortal men (I couldn't resist the Superman innuendo). My theory is that during a big experiment something went wrong and they split these gods into two people. Have you ever seen one of those bubbles kids blow where one bubble has two segments? It is kinda like that. This what happened to the gods.

Then later, after church I got a weird message how way back in the day Apollo had paled and died. What? Gods die? His Sun energy went out and it was transferred to Apollon, Artemis' brother. I figured Apollon just adopted the name Apollo so as not to confuse all the little people, you know, all those Apollo fans who built temples to him and whatnot. Whenever I get messages about Apollo it is always spelled Opollo. Not sure why. There might be a significant reason I am sure I will learn later.

Apollon was also the name of a guy in revelations only spelled a little differently. This might freak Deacon out a bit but it is still my belief that all the info we have about Apollo is related to this second incarnation of the god. The one in Revelations seems like a pretty nasty dude.

Then I started getting these weird messages about how Limon Brothers was tracking my star essence. What does that even mean? 

Later it was revealed Pallas is indeed my higher self. (We have a lot of higher selves shuffling going on in this episode). Then the big reveal came... Pallas is not really a god, she is a star. The star Vega. North Man came clean and said he was a star too. He is Polaris. Ah ha! He's the North Star! Now the name makes sense. He is also Deacon's higher self.  I think Satan may have been manipulating Mr Pendulum when I received the info at the beginning of the Pallas story where it said  Deacon's higher self was Archangel Michael. (Sorry, Deacon) The Deep State's intrusion into my pendulum readings has been pretty blatant and annoying. I am having a bit of a hard time deciding what is real and what isn't. (This morning Hestia came through and clarified that Jax's higher self is Northman and Deacon's higher self is Opollon. These people give me brain freeze.)

So, this is the story I am getting about Vega and Polaris. These star beings, along with all the gods from the Greek/Roman pantheons, descended to earth to assist Gaia with her ascension. In another language Vega means falling or landing. I can see how the descent of these star beings could look like fallen angels to someone from back in the day. Diana the Hunter, aka Artemis, assisted the Atlantians with changing these star beings into people. (This is probably when the whole double bubble thing happened.) They explained it was like jumpstarting a car battery but different. Apparently, there are still a lot of star beings on earth, they just don't know they came from the actual stars.

Then it was revealed (lots of revelations today, hope it's not a sign) that Apollo had stolen Pallas. Hestia found out about this and Apollo threatened her by telling her he'd reveal her secret liaisons with King Ignatius. Then he gave Pallas to Satan who claimed her as his own. Wow, does this sound like a heavenly soap opera or what? (Hestia says Ignatius is thrilled to be in the story and Hestia said she didn't know God would grant her any favors. My story has awakened hers and she is grateful.)

Yesterday I had a weird knowing that all these Romanovs who went forward in time had some sort of supernatural powers which so threatened people back in the day they would rather kill them than actually have to deal with them one day. Mr Pendulum says they are descendants of these original star beings.

I'm not sure how I feel about all this. It's kind of weird but really not beyond my realm of belief.  I can totally see this being true. Weird but true.

No comments: