Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Diary Entry 26 - Signing out

 


Diary Entry 26 - Signing out


Interesting morning. I awoke to what looked like a shining star pulsating in my third eye. It was all buzzy feeling again so it could have a correlation. Then I saw an image of what I thought of as cupid. The name Eros came to mind. He appeared over the star and a heart was superimposed over him. I wasn’t sure if that was just cementing the fact it was cupid or cupid was putting out a vibration, a pulse of love energy. Then in my mind's eye, I saw the club image on the ace of wands come alive and animate. It turned into a bugle-like object and an angel blew it. Then I saw the soulmate card and two people grasped hands and raised them above their heads linked and then walked toward the sun. As I write this I realize how truly prophetic that little image slideshow in my mind’s eye was.


Yesterday, something changed. Suddenly Limon Brothers  was sold and there was no more Deacon God (Not even sure what that meant) and the spellcast on my room was closed. The pendulum assured me that if I needed to get info to the Trump team that they could hear me. I only needed to speak. I asked if this was a satellite technology and the answer came back yes.


The pendulum was also telling me about a Northman prophecy. The part they revealed was about healing Deacon. And this collapse of Limon Brothers was the first step, I figured.


I asked what happened to Limon Brothers and they told me Trump was suddenly inspired to buy it. (Don’t tell me he is reading this stuff. Isn’t he too busy for that?) It said Deacon had no more job with them. (Wait. Did he work for them? How did I miss this? I thought the person who worked for Limon was Jax.)


Topic change.


Is it just me or do you feel that really depressed energy that makes you want to cry. I was feeling that today. Like the collective was getting ready to experience something sad. Maybe it was just me. I think Eros cleansed my heart and I realized that I needed to stop waiting for love to come in for me. Mr Pendulum told me that I would have to go after love if I wanted it. I guess I am just being stubborn because if you were left out in the cold in the past, you want the new guy to pursue you, wouldn't you?


I think I am slowing down on this story and want to say a brief farewell. Here is a sight 

wrap up of some intel I received recently. I did get a bit of a Rapture message but that was probably because they spoke about that on Sunday at church. The message was this: Welcome home, friend. God is with you. Soon the Trump will sound and the faithful shall arise.


I had always heard that the dead in Christ shall arise. I think I understand what this is telling me. Despite what I have always learned, when the Trump sounds, the work has just begun. If you were God, you wouldn’t take all those faithful ones away and let the rest of the world fend for themselves, would you? God said things were going to get messy and scary. You would need all those faithful as a support team to help the others. You don’t leave a man behind when he has fallen do you?


If you were God, would you want your people to suffer with no one there to use as an example of how to be a faithful servant? Seems silly to me. I know that goes against what the bible says but I can’t help but feel this is what this message from God is telling me.


I do have an idea what the “dead in Christ” are. I think this is where the movie Trump has been airing comes into play. What if Trump didn’t let all those elderly people die from C19. What if all those people who supposedly died aren’t really dead but somewhere else and protected against the Deep State baddies. I don’t know. This just seems way over my head and out of my league. I understand it is an important part of history and all but I feel like I am done and ready to move on.


I have heard that I was going to be transformed into the true Pallas but how does one really take that? Apparently fire and wind respect me, not sure what that means either. I just get various stuff these days and am just too tired to put my mind on how to ferret out the answers. I hope all turns out well with this tribulation stuff, cause as God said, it is gonna be messy and scary. Good luck to us all.


If you have any input for me, I’d be glad to hear it. Here is the Last Pallas signing out.


You can email me here: tonispywriter@gmail.com


No comments: