Saturday, July 24, 2021

Diary Entry 4: The Cards Get In On The Act



Okay, now the cards are getting in on the act. I just pulled what I can only describe as a Hunger Games face off between the two of them, old boyfriend and Deacon. It wasn't my intention to do that. It just happened. After a while when you read and shuffle cards you can tell there is a higher power involved. You will drop a card out of the deck and think nope, that was just an accident. Put the card back into the deck and shuffle again. And heck if that same card doesn't come out a second time. It's a bit spooky in reality. But when the energy is flowing and you are connected to the creator, you are going to get some bang on messages for sure. 

Basically, Jax's readings said he was coming back to speak his truth and offer an apology. It did show that he was more in alignment than he was in the past. But there is a possibility he is spying on me. Remind me to tell you about this portal in my room where the Deep State spies on me. Don't ask me why. Must be boring as heck for those who monitor it. 

In between the two readings is a Queen of Swords and the Justice Card. It's kind of like the negotiator cards separating the reading. To me this is saying the last two blog readings where I meld truth and fiction is somehow impacting both these guys in different ways. It could be just a release of karma or some specific info they didn't know spoke to them. I don't know. I just know the story is having an impact and now even the cards are on Deacon's side. He is definitely winning this death match. 

Deacon's reading said he is a leader, a spiritual wise one who wants to offer a cup of love. (?) This just seems too out of the ordinary to be right. The Lovers and the soul mate cards are also on his side which is freaky. There is a new venture/project he is contemplating starting or joining which has something to do with children. It is something that is secret and I am feeling it might be a bit of a rough road which will contain fights he might not always win. I think I know what this has to do with but I will clarify later. 

The fact that the Lovers *and* Soul mate cards have shown up on Deacon's side is concerning. You have to understand something about this guy. He is not the type of person who would cheat on his wife. It's not who he is. So I am thinking the Queen of Swords and Justice mean something more than what I originally thought.  That queen has a tendency to speak harsh cutting words and justice can mean some sort of legal paperwork has been filed. I know nothing for sure. It's just a reading. But there is definitely something going on here that is more than it seems. 

This big new venture Deacon is considering has something to do with guiding children who have endured Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA), counseling them and eventually finding them new parents or returning them to their families. Not much has been spoken of this in the main stream media but I think this topic will have to be dealt with eventually. They won't be able to turn their cameras away from this forever. This venture is similar to This in some way.

just as a side note, this spiritual guy has created one heck of a good support system in his life in a very short period of time. So, I am sure if something does happen to his marriage he has any number of people who will catch him when he falls. 

I told you how earlier Mr. Pendulum told me how Noah was my brother in spirit, Marcus, right? Just got the message today that says my mom's experience back then will assist him and they, whomever "they" are want me to help him. If Noah really wants that information, I will definitely give it to him personally. He only needs to ask me.  I won't put it on this blog because truthfully this stuff is so over the top the fallout from it all could be truly epic. 

I am not sure how I feel about this reading. I do get the impression I am being manipulated for a greater good. I am just not on board with how "they" are going about it. I am taking no action on any of this because it just feels off. 

I pulled another reading about Jax this morning and the cards were playing nice again. I am wondering if my cards and Mr. Pendulum are bipolar. They are sure varied in their readings. Could just be more timeline jumping, though. 

No comments: