Saturday, August 21, 2021

Diary Entry 27 - It Just Won't Die

 


Diary Entry 27 - It Just Won't Die

Even though I stopped writing on this story, it won't leave me alone. (Tom Numbers would say: IT WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE 211, THE ARC OF THE COVENANT 211).  Mr Pendulum keeps telling me things about how Trump knew me as a kid and I was somehow inserted into my family when I was ten because I needed to be secreted away and hidden. I was going to try and keep away from the Greek God stuff and the Waters Royalty, but it won't relent. It is being very obnoxious. This stuff just won't die. That is why I am writing it down, to get it out of my head.


I dreamed about mom again last night. I was in a restaurant. The building itself was unfamiliar but the waitress is a person I know. I think I was there with Dad but am not quite sure. I didn't actually see him. Mom came in and told me "they" (oh, that mysterious, they again) had no choice but to let her come back due to my story. Then she thanked me. As we were talking I realized she was wearing what I can only describe as a Russian Intelligence Officer uniform. Weird. When I asked Mr Pendulum about it, all he would say was Russian sleeper agent.

What? I was happy she was back but this totally puts a whole different spin on things, doesn't it?.

If I think about the dream symbology, it says I am in a nurturing mind space during the dream. Moms nurture their kids. Restaurants are how we are feeding our mind and soul. How healthy have your thoughts been? I have to admit I have had Jax on my mind and still wonder if he will show up out of the blue. I realize I am just kidding myself but it doesn't keep my mind from going there. I told the waitress I know who worked there, Joy, about mom being back and she ran over to see her. Waitresses in this scenario could be like guides who listen to your requests and bring you what you ask for. I have been subconsciously been asking for mom to return (okay, consciously too) but she came back as a Russian Sleeper Agent.

Russian can mean foreign, different, unfamiliar. Sleeper is being asleep, unknowing, hidden from view. Agents secretly gather information, figure out connections and report to superiors. I can only say this is some sort of hidden Intel from a foreign, not known to me, source that is revealing new connections that have previously been hidden from me.

I find it hard to believe that my parents have been Russian Sleeper agents my entire life. How weird would that be? My parents are secret spies and my favorite topic to write about is spies? Too weird. Don't you think I'd see some sort of sign that something not normal was afoot? Me the Sherlockian of the family would like to think you couldn't hide that from me.


Mr Pendulum likes to tell me odd facts. Did you know Pallas, aka me, is a star being historian? Cool, eh? No wonder I am so interested in mythology. And Deacon, aka Apollo, is a star being power source. (See, he gets the cool powers.)  My purpose is to regenerate the Gods and he powers it.

Jax is part of a Nostradamus group whose purpose is to prepare humanity for a savior rising. (Where would you find such a group of you wanted to join, I mean, really!) Seems really deep, doesn't it? Jax is here to pour a gracious value on mankind. His power is to really wake up humanity. We all make a strange trifecta, don't we?

Here are a few tidbits about Jax's group. Puget Sound and Vermont. Not sure what two points on opposite sides of the USA have to do with this. There is also a nodal point in southern Maine but who knows what that means.

Apparently, it all points to a ripple wave that starts with me and Jax, on a higher level. Maybe that just means Pallas and Northman. I get the feeling the 3D me is just an observer. And Pallas does all the hard work on another plane of existence. Which poses the question, why am I so protected? I have heard I am a conduit. Not sure what that means exactly. Do you think if someone harmed me in the 3D it would effect her?

This whole thing is about a vibrational package we are energetically unpacking. Jax makes the package and I open it. Sounds a lot like Pandora, doesn't it? I just looked it up, yep, she is a Greek God too. All the gods each gave her unique gifts. They call her all-knowing and gifted. Somehow she is also connected to mother earth too. You don't think, do you? Me and her? Nah!

This is all to prepare us for a shockwave the higher ones trigger. Just in case you were interested "higher ones" are Apollo and the Greek Gods. Sounds like we are getting close to something big, doesn't it?

RUSSIAN SLEEPER AGENT 228

THE SEVENTH SEAL BROKEN 228

THE BEST IS YET TO COME 228

No comments: