Sunday, September 05, 2021

Chapter 6 - Tori - The Portal


Chapter 6 - Tori - The Portal


I thought if I found out Deacon was deceiving me that I would be broken. Nope. Just majorly pissed off and sad. To the core he is a good person and that is the rub. He works for this group, they call it Truth, Inc. The Deep State likes to mirror things so it is really Lies, Inc. And they are all really good at their jobs.

There is this Portal in my room. I know I've spoken of it before. It's still working. It's very glitchy and created by a character named Kimberly Ann Goguen. I only know about her involvement because whomever was monitoring the portal would accidentally call Deacon's wife, Kara Kim. I was getting things about Kim at the beginning of this whole shebang before I started writing the story.

Everything got revealed last night when I was guided to talk to Archangel Michael. He is protecting me. He told me he wasn't the higher self of anyone and that Deacon was deceiving me. He asked me to learn how to channel him since the pendulum was getting taken over by the bad guys too often. 

He said I am a spirit in a human body. They monitor me to learn truths. They monitor a select bunch of people all over the planet for the same reason. Some of the characters who told me were on the other side of this Portal are truthers I have seen on YouTube. It's just sad really. They are working on this point system the Deep State has set up. The more things you can do for them the more points you get. Deacon was majorly racking up points because of me. Must be fun to joke with your friends about how you are deceiving someone.

Deacon really did make a wrong move yesterday. If he had approached me then, I would probably have been more sucked in by his lies. My heart was more invested yesterday. Today it is still open, but guarded. He didn't break me. 

There is still a blip in time coming up in the middle of September, that didn't change. My part in it is still the same. Kim got a kick out of telling me Trump's plan was that there was no plan. It's all really up to us to save this planet. They are all playing this stupid game and we are all their chess pieces.

I ask you to pray for me and I will pray for all of you. I will even pray for Deacon. He is a pawn in this game too whether he realizes it or not. I will go to church today, not to confront him but to prove God exists. God still reigns and he is still the one in charge. We will see how this all unfolds at the middle of the month. I am putting my money on God. And I'm all in.

No comments: