Monday, August 23, 2021

Diary Entry 28 - Orphans of God

Diary Entry 28 - Orphans of God

I had another dream last night. I assume I was driving home from work since I was on the road to my house. As I passed the park entrance I came upon what looked like a wedding. Both sides of the street were lined with flowers and people dressed in baby blue, gray and white wedding attire. The procession of them went almost from the park entrance to just before where you would turn off to my road. As I got closer I felt uncomfortable. Shouldn't there be a sign or something? Can I just drive through this? I didn’t want to mess up someone’s wedding. When I got to the end of the procession of people and flowers, I told one of the men that maybe they should put up a sign to prevent people from driving through. When I bypassed them all I realized I was now walking. Where did my car go? I turned around and the wedding party and all the flowers were gone. Weird. I saw my car about halfway back and went to get it and return home. When I got there I found the garage door wide open. That never happens. And dad’s car was gone. Where was Dad? In the place of Dad’s car were two arcs of small rocks lining the driveway as if they were tire tread impressions, the same width as the car’s wheelbase.


Let's see if I can ferret out the meaning of this little dream. I was coming home (place I am comfortable and secure) from work (a place I am productive, fruitful and provide for myself). I was driving down a road (life path) and came across a wedding (new beginnings or transitions in life). Looking for a sign. When I pass this and look back (thinking or experiencing the past) I find my car (how I travel through the world, can be my mind or body) get in and drive home. The garage door (places of inactivity) is open (accessable). Rocks can mean obstacles to be overcome. 


Let's simplify this a bit. Moving from a place of productivity to comfort I come upon a transition, a new beginning along my life path. I need a sign to help me move forward. I look back, reviewing past experiences and find my way to move forward again toward comfort and security. As I arrive there another new opportunity is available for me to pursue. This is an activity that has been inactive or stagnant for a long time. Looks like there will be obstacles to overcome, small ones, but a new life path is beginning to form for me. Interesting! What a long and winded description for such a short dream.


Topic change. I have been receiving various odd things about Deacon/Apollo. Mr Pendulum informs me that Apollo wants to parade me in front of the Gods on Olympus. Heaven knows why. I get the impression that Apollo is a bit of a bad boy. He doesn’t always do things the way the Gods think he should and may not always be on the side of good. I get a real waffling feeling about him. Mr. Pendulum has been asking me to vary my route to work and stay close to Dad. He said Dad was a Russian officer. (Really?  We have to go there again? They are going to kick me out of the Sherlockian society for sure.) I just get the overall idea they (oh the mysterious they) think I am in danger.


Mr. Pendulum told me to pray to Gaia and have her protect me. I got a weird impression that they all, the Greek Gods, think that Gaia is missing or hidden. Maybe earth is cloaked from them or something. Mr. Pendulum wants me to learn Gaia’s ways. She actually wants me to spend more time outside and limit my inside activities. Boy that will be a hard habit to break.


I got the intel that I am an Orphan of God. Strangely enough, I also had the Orphaned card fly out when I was doing a reading about Jax. Are we both orphans? It said that I was the child of Gaia and Wooded Man. I assume they mean Pallas. They like to mix us up when talking about each other. I felt a bit of a relief to learn this news at first since I was having a bit of a brain freeze trying to understand how I could possibly be in love with my father on another plane of existence, Triton, aka Northman, aka Jax.


Then this morning I learned the real shocker. Wooded Man isn’t who I think it is. He is Satan! (You have got to be kidding me!) Mr Pendulum said I would have to go through some tough lessons, but this is a bit over the top for me. Gaia, what in the heck were you thinking? I am going to have to sit with this for a while and see how I feel about it. Lots of mental processing to do.


I did get a bunch of info about sequential numbers and what they mean. I’ll tell you about it tomorrow.

No comments: