Thursday, August 26, 2021

Diary Entry 31 - Soulmate Shuffle


Diary Entry 31 - Soulmate Shuffle


I realize right now I am living in a world where unrealistic expectations are rampant. The Pretend-ancy wants you to believe all the drivel coming out of their mouths. They are trying to divide everyone into the jabbed and the unjabbed, just another word for racism if you ask me. We don’t need to be divided. We need to be united. United as a planet. When we are united as a planet, we will be able to do magical things, almost supernatural. 


There is a theory going around that we live in a matrix, a simulation. Where we really live outside this virtual world and we are just energetic depictions of ourselves. Based on what has been happening to me this week, I can almost believe that.


Did you ever see the episode of Stargate: Atlantis where Shephard, Teyla, McKay, et. al. go to a planet and for a few of them, every bad thing seems to befall them? I remember now, they thought they were going back to Earth, but it wasn’t really Earth. Someone was fooling them into believing it was. Anyway, a few of the characters had bad experiences on the planet. This is from how they were focusing, what they were thinking and what they were expecting. Shepherd realized from almost the get-go that what he wanted seem to appear as if from nowhere. He strengthened this muscle throughout the show until suddenly he was getting everything he wanted and more. I think this is how Earth really is. Remember, the Deep State has to show you the truth and they do that through movies, news and tv shows. They are essentially “programming“ us.


Tony Robbins always liked to say “what would you do if you knew you could not fail?” What would you do? How would you live if that alternate Stargate Earth was really how this Earth was to its most basic level? It’s like the Earth’s most well-kept secret. And if we could all get our thoughts in check, we could be living this amazing life. But the baddies, the Deep State, have so programmed us that we go to the negative thought first and thus create our world starting from that point.


This week I had been having a heck of a mind boggle.You know those times when you learn a disturbing truth and that truth seems to change how you see everything? I received an insight about Jax. Not sure if it was true or not but that doesn’t matter. In my mind, I was taking it as truth and it started to change my readings both pendulum and tarot. It was as if a magician had come in and taken over the place. One day it would be all about Jax and how he was my soulmate and he was coming in and it was all going to be wonderful and glorious. Then the next day, after that so called truth was told, Deacon became the focus of the readings and it was all about him and how he was having trouble with Kara and they had filed paperwork for a divorce. My, how things seem to change in an instant, huh?


That evening Northman wanted to get into the action too. He was telling me how he was my first soulmate and that was the most powerful kind. He was a planet and I was a star and Deacon was the sun. I could only assume figures like this could have relationships on an energetic level which is why I keep getting the slideshow of past lives in my third eye every night. Now suddenly he is coming in and it is going to be wonderful and glorious and whatever else was said. It’s all a blur.


All three of these people cannot be my soulmate. And at this point I am not sure if I want any of them to be my soulmate. What I really want is for the movie to end and magically all the Dead in Christ arise. You know the ones I mean. Those favorite actors or singers or even parents and siblings who we thought died suddenly come back to life again. They weren’t really dead. It was all for pretend, just like the Pretend-ancy with Biden & Co. It’s all a big smoke screen.


I am still getting there is going to be some sort of energetic love vibe going out all over the planet which I think will break the brainwashing and heal everyone. I am hopeful for that. And if I get to be a part of it, great! That will be fun. 


As far as soulmates go, I will believe them when I see them actually come in and take claim of what they believe is their destiny. Or as Marty McFly’s dad would say, their density.

No comments: