Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Diary Entry 9 - Anticipating Being Called Out


Mr. Pendulum gave me a heads up today. Apparently, Deacon has found the blog and is a bit ticked off at me about it. Actually the word was furious. Uh oh. Jax seems to be okay with it which is odd. Jax has never been one who likes the limelight. He is not on social media of any kind and whenever I’ve searched for him online here and there over the years, he didn’t come up at all. The guy must have a special internet sweeper team to make that happen.Very weird. Maybe he was a spy in another life too.


Deacon however is a social media superstar. He and his besties all post about church events constantly. I used to post my crafts on Instagram all the time but that gets a little old after a while. Now I’m over it and just post when the whim hits me.


I am cringing right now thinking of all the fifteen ways Deacon might approach this conversation. Hopefully he reads all the way until this point so he gets the entire picture of what is going on. And honestly, I don’t really know what is going on either. I am just going with the flow. The story is basically unfolding by itself as the days progress.


I wondered if Deacon knew about the blog last week since he glowered at me something fierce on Sunday. I didn’t realize he had a scary look. It’s a new look on him. Not my favorite. I am just keeping my distance for now in case Mt. Saint Helens decides to erupt in my face. I really hope if something hits the fan, I will not totally lose this friendship I have built with Deacon. 


Pretty soon any real life inspiration I am using is going to fall away since this story is taking on a life of its own. I will be adding more Legacy characters since I really miss those guys. It was fun to see Gia Doyle again. She was on the original team when I first started the story The Legacy was based on called Bulgarian Underground.


More to come. Pray for me.


No comments: