Tuesday, August 03, 2021

Diary Entry 14: Truth, Inc.

Diary Entry 14: Truth, Inc.


I just pulled the weirdest tarot reading. It just can't be a straight forward here is the topic and here is the answer. Nope. It has to put everything including the kitchen sink into the mix.


It was saying Deacon was suddenly independent, had freedom and was completing a cycle in his life. Closing out a chapter, is this something I really need to know? Clearly, I am not in his life enough to warrant this sort of disclosure. Especially when I am pulling a reading for me and everyone I've ever known shows up in it. It further elaborated that this SRA group he was thinking about starting about helping kids and the elderly was pushing forward. I think it's going to be a real thing. Mr Pendulum likes to call this group Truth, Inc. Heaven knows why. Deacon is definitely getting a boost of divine energy to start this thing.


The next row was about Jax. He had a decision to make. The type you make from your heart. Someone was rushing in to speak with him. I figure that it’s Deacon considering I keep pulling their cards together and I also got the 2 of Wands, crossroads card. And to top it off Deacon has been keeping an eye on Jax. I told you there was going to be spying involved with this story. Jax and his Deep State “family” spy on me and Deacon spies on both of us and reports to some mysterious “superiors”. And I thought he was out of the military. 


Wow, do I sound paranoid or what?


It might make more sense if I had something worthy of spying on. Mr. Pendulum has told me worthy, worthy, worthy more than once lately and justified it with the Waters Royalty spiel. I don’t even want to know what that means, to be honest.


Back to Jax. There is going to be a Tower moment, you know, lightning strike, sudden change, yadda, yadda, that happens after his chat with Deacon. And this will make a sweeping change in his life. Are these timelines morphing like crazy or what?


The next row was about Kara and me. Sounds ominous, right? It’s concerning a reunion and I figure it’s about the worship team and not a hit she is considering putting out on my life.


The last row is about messages coming in. It looks like it might be about messages I am not seeing from someone who walks away from me in the past. That has to be Jax because who else would it be? (The other person who comes to mind is my mom but since she is dead and not reanimated yet, I am ruling her out.) And why he would want to speak with me after twenty-five years just baffles my mind. Mr Pendulum says it’s been quite a struggle getting Jax to make up his mind about it. Apparently, at some point, Deacon and Jax will talk and I might find an unexpected visitor on my doorstep.


So this group thing Jax and Deacon are creating is really happening. I just keep getting more and more messages. My cards won't stop talking about it. They are being kind of annoying really. I get it already, okay? You don’t need to jam it down my throat.


I was told a while back that my next job would be about helping others with their personal power. I didn’t know what that meant at the time. Still don’t. But I have studied a lot of various self help topics over the years. Mr. Pendulum told me that while I am sleeping I am studying history. Heck, if I knew I could do that, school would have been so much easier.


He also told me untoward things happen in our sleep as well. Somehow the bad guys of the Deep State get beyond our mental walls and hijack us. They are probably downloading all sorts of stupid stuff into our brains that don’t serve us and make us all really good sheep and easier to control.


The new group Jax and Deacon are creating, apparently, I will be involved in this group in some sort of support role. Helping has always been my main mission statement. You wouldn’t believe how that word triggers some people. I told an old boss I was helping and she nearly blew up in my face. I mean, volcano city. Her face even got red like lava. I tend to be a real expert at triggering people when I don’t mean to. What a superpower to have, huh?


I feel like I have been in this weird pause mode for years. I guess I have been gathering intel to use at some future time.


I was reading up on Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030. Man, those Deep State guys are really crazy. And I totally don’t get it. My main takeaway is -- why? Why would you go to so much trouble to purposely hurt other people?


They say the Deep State tells us what they are going to do to us. And apparently by them telling us, it makes it okay. And that’s not all. They really need us. They have no power, no real tangible power. We are the creators. We all have the power and don’t even know it. Why do you think they manipulate us with TV, movies, radio, the internet, celebrities, etc? They instill fear in us. And by us being mega fearful, we help bring this fear energy into the world. We are like giant magnifiers. They like to manage what we fear so the can manipulate us and in turn make themselves money. It’s a real vicious circle of insanity.


This is why we all need to pray and control the fear vibe in us. The easiest way to do that is to stop watching television. I did this naturally. I have always been overly sensitive to how toxic news is. When I was teaching myself to write I used to obsessively watch soap operas. And these stories are all about drama, drama, drama. I could connect with these characters and learn how to write and create my own original fiction cast.


Eventually, I had to turn the soap operas off too. They were driving me nuts. You get so involved in stories that strange Jerry Springer-like things start to happen in your real life as if you manifested them. That is because you did.


One time I accidentally manifested an opportunity to create a logo for a soap opera star, the same star I was writing my fan fiction about. But I also manifested a stalker at the same time. It was a man who attended my church who was a bit mentally unbalanced.I lived alone at the time so it scared the crap out of me. Is it any wonder why I don’t really create bad guys in my stories. The ones I have are pretty vague depictions of baddies. I don’t develop them very clearly on purpose. I don’t want some figment of my imagination coming to life and attacking me. I know, I sound paranoid again. But this is why all my bad guys are redeemable, just to be safe.


No comments: