Monday, August 02, 2021

Diary Entry 13: Connecting the Dots


Diary Entry 13: Connecting the Dots


You remember the other day how Kara tried to get me to stop coming to church? Well, it didn't work. I'm not really that good at following directions, especially when there is malice of forethought behind someone’s intentions.


Mr. Pendulum wanted me to go back to my old church. Uh, no. Saying I was stronger around people I am familiar with. Well, if that was his reasoning, might as well stay exactly where I am. I like my church. The people are cool there. They get me. Okay, they may not get this blog version of me, but the face I show to the world, they get that me.


You know what that means, right? Yep. Went back to my normal church on Sunday. You have never seen good acting until you see someone who wants to rip your throat out put on that sweet face while her eyes are shooting daggers at me. Okay, more like lasers. Cause if they were real lasers, I would definitely be dead right about now.


On Sunday, Deacon gave the sermon. He is doing this big eight or nine part series about the end times and Revelations. I find it ironic I started writing this Pallas story on the eve of this sermon series. He’s talking about Revelations and now God is revealing things to me too. Heck, I even called the Judgement card Revelations a few chapters back. Something is definitely being revealed here. I am sure it is not just with me and Deacon. What type of revealing things are coming forth in your own life? Time to take a hard look at what is going on with you and see how God is speaking to you in your own world.


I don’t know if you’ve ever noticed but things happen around you every day that are mysteriously in sync with how you are feeling or what is going on in your brain. This morning I awoke to the song lyric  “When We All Get To Heaven, What A Day of Rejoicing That Will Be” running through my head. This lyric inspired me to get back to writing on this story. I was a little worried over the weekend that I had lost my mojo on this Pallas mission. I started to write a scene where Tori and Jax meet again after twenty-five years, but I just couldn’t wrap my mind around it. Something was blocking this scene. Something wasn’t right and my internal writing editor knew it even if the writer part of me didn’t.


Can you imagine being Jax in this situation? What would you do? Accidental meeting? Save them from certain death when the enemy approaches? I’m having trouble figuring this out. So, this morning as I was lying in bed, God was giving me all these all these little nuggets of things that have happened over the last few weeks and showed me how they all threaded together in a single thought. God is cool like that.


Last night as I was doing a card reading the Four of Wands which is the stability, happy family, home card was above the Devil. I didn’t think about these two cards being together or the meaning of it. I had just laid them out. I was using a second deck to clarify and noticed the Four of Wands was on the bottom. Weird. I moved that card aside to see what was underneath. Dang if it wasn’t the Devil card. How weird is that? Spooky weird. It’s a God thing for sure.


To me this says that stability, happy home life, firm foundations, celebrations, marriage which is what the Four of Wands means are blocking the Devil's influence. It’s trumping the Devil every day of the week. The Devil has no power when that loving vibration is in high effect. So the Four of Wands is blocking the Devil -- Twice! Interesting. So I guess what happened was that the Devil tried to come in and do something but it was denied.


Yesterday, I had to go out for a walk. I went from being a real sleepy head, I get that way on Sunday afternoons. It’s like my end of the week crash before Monday morning. My internal reboot. My body just wants to shut down and nap for a while. Then I got a weird, jittery, anxious feeling that seemed to come out of nowhere. I decided I needed to walk around the block a few times to ward off this weird vibration. As I was walking, I noticed this weird plastic-like smell outside. I couldn't really identify what it was. It just smelled odd. Mr. Pendulum told me that I was just really sensitive to these types of smells and that it was parasites. Really? Parasite in the form of street urchins who were outside watching me. They were trading work for food. And their work was watching me.


Street urchins? What is this? Oliver Twist or something? Mr. Pendulum further elaborated they were hired by Kara, Deacon’s wife. I am shaking my head and asking why. Apparently, I had stolen something from her. News to me. When Mr. Pendulum told me what it was, it had my eyebrows raising. I had somehow stolen Deacon by doing absolutely nothing at all. I am not sure how I may have accomplished this feat. Maybe she is just giving me more credit than I deserve.


Okay, I am suddenly reminded to add this to the story. God does this sometimes. Interjects things. As I was listening to Deacon’s sermon yesterday, I realized something. All these people from history, these important figures we all learned about in school are all here in some form right now. It’s like this big powerful conference is taking place and every big wig in history is taking a place on the stage in some form or another. This reminded me how Mr. Pendulum told me that Jax was the Apostle Paul in another life. I just thought it was a weird factoid at the time. But I am realizing all these figures are alive in all of us. They are our history even if we don’t believe in past lives or parallel lives or whatever. So, there must be a reason for this coming to the surface, right?


A few months ago Mr. Pendulum was giving me a list of all the ways I was powerful. I don’t know why. Maybe he was bored. In my number five slot was Hestia and Joseph of Aramathea. I have to be honest, I knew I had heard of this Joseph but couldn’t peg who he was. I had to look him up to be sure. I do a lot of researching trying to figure out what Mr. Pendulum is telling me. Apparently, he's the guy who owned the tomb where they took Jesus’s body after he died. Hestia is the Goddess of hearth and home. Kinda like the stay at home mom of the Greek Gods.


Is it just me or does that loosely say I have the power over life and death? Or rebirth because Jesus was reborn from the dead. The other day Mr. Pendulum told me that my mother was coming back. He’s actually been saying that for a while but how do you take something like that seriously? The most recent ramblings of his said she was going to be reanimated. Huh? Wouldn’t you need a body to do that? Mom would have to create a new one from scratch, I guess. This connects to Joseph of Aramathea who gave his tomb to Jesus where he was reborn, brought back to life. Maybe it was an ancient healing chamber or something.


Joseph is my number five power. Fives are all about change and probably some of the more challenging cards in the minor arcana. I have been pulling fives a lot lately in my readings. It’s annoying but there is probably a reason for it. But I am clueless to this point as to why. I am sure it will hit me with a bolt of lightning like on the Tower card. Mr. Pendulum just said I am seeing fives because life is messy. Willpower, storms and education require change.


Pulled another death match reading with some playing cards. Jax is held up because of family which is actually coming in for him now. Good for him. It was the happily ever after type of family and not the legacy family which I am sure will make a difference to him.


Deacon, however, is unhappy and not seeing some opportunity God is giving him. That's just weird because Deacon is all about God and listening to him. I hear the lyric “I am praying for a God who listens.” Oh, God is listening all right. Deacon just needs to recognize the signs he’s being given.


Mr. Pendulum says Deacon’s history may be changing and I am soon to be made known to him. (Uh, I already know him.) Something might prove false. Give him time. Proof gives Deacon false hope. Really, does everything have to be so cryptic?


This morning the Two of Swords has been haunting my readings. Keeps popping out, trying to get my attention. When I finally ask what it means, I get that someone wants to urgenty speak with me about love and offer me something. Oh, this should prove to be an interesting conversation for sure.


No comments: