Saturday, August 28, 2021

Diary Entry 33 - It all comes down to this

 


Diary Entry 33 - It all comes down to this

Okay, now I have seen everything. Just when you think you have a handle on what is going on, you don't. 

Yesterday afternoon I received some weird message how I was a Romanov. Really? The messages are all Russian focused and is kinda going along the lines of my current narrative where my parents are really Russian sleeper agents. It didn't make sense why Pallas would be placed with them and it was boggling my mind trying to figure it out. I have a feeling my codename is just Pallas and all this Greek Gods stuff was just a smokescreen to keep me busy while they figured out the details about what to do with me. I think the fact that the gods are protecting earth, that is real, but me being a part of that now is iffy at best.

Here is what I have been getting through Mr. Pendulum. My real name is Ophelia Romanov. My dad was Tzar Nicholas of Russia. My mom, the one who is dead or missing or being protected or whatever, is Sophia Romanov, Nicholas' wife. Deacon is Nathaniel Romanov and he died when the Romanovs were all executed back in 1918. So Nathaniel is his past life. Ophelia is my current life. Apparently Mom, aka Sophia, and me were sent to hide in the future. It's like Back to the Future but in reverse. The pendulum said it was to protect my legacy. I had to know who would do such a thing. The answer I got was Vladimir Putin.

All I can figure out is that Putin went back in time, wormholes from previous chapters make so much more sense now, and cherry picked us out of the timeline. We were supposedly dead, executed, so it didn't effect the timeline, and brought to 1978 where we were inserted to live out the rest of our lives.

Back in '78 when I fell off that 15 ft ledge, I blacked out while I was falling. I felt like I had jumped out of my body and was just hovering above in this black space. You would think I would see that light and tunnel if I had fallen to my death but it was just black. No light of God to guide me home. I dove back into my body because I knew mom would be mad if I stayed up there hovering all day. And I guess that is how I began my life as Tori. I always wondered if the original Tori was going to die that day and I just took her place not messing with the timelines at all.

Did my soul just travel forward in time or was it my body too. I will probably never know. Right after I discovered I was a Romanov, Tarot by Janine in a Deep Dive Friday episode spoke about how royals were switched out and their lives taken over. I wasn't exactly taken over. I was just taken out of time.  So far I am not taking it all too seriously. Mr Pendulum does tend to lie to me sometimes. I will play it by ear for now.

I was guided to look up the name of Ophelia and its meaning. Her name means Help. That blew me away. My total mission statement in life has been to help. Wow. Is that synchronicity or what?

No comments: