Thursday, March 10, 2022

Old Legacy spy stories.

I have been working on reposting some of my old Legacy spy stories over at a new blog called Templar Legacy. I really need to clean up the text some. Just basically copy and pasted it all. 

All of the first story : Bulgarian Underground is up and part of Convergence is up. I may have to go look on Web Archive to find the rest of that Convergence story. Convergence was the story where I converged Sacha Davis' storyline, Message from Paris with my Bulgarian Underground story. Didn't take much of the Message from Paris story line since I already had a lot going on in Bulgarian Underground. I think Declan O'Connor's story was transferred over. Can't rightly remember what all came over. It was a long time ago back when I was first learning to trust my own writing.

Here is the link:

http://templarlegacy.blogspot.com/

No comments: