Monday, July 10, 2006

I've realized that much of why I'm not writing is that i can no longer hear the voices of my characters. I think that has as much to do with the casting as anything else.


To give myself a fresh outlook on Legacy of Spies, I'm recasting it.


Here's what I've got so far.


Mac Gray - Jensen Ackles

Nikki Carpenter - Ashley Scott

Theresa Shea - Evangaline Lily

Paul Thomas - Locke from Lost

Thad Gray - New character - Chad Michael Murray

Jack Darcy - Forbes March

Teryl Ellison - Karen Cliche (Lexa, Mutant X)

Victor Cross - (King Pin from Daredevil)

Evie Raines (Still Buffy)

Raven Martinez bumped to recurring

Nigel (Still Christian Anholt)

Tony Wolfe (bumped to recurring)

Darien Wolfe (bumped to recurring)

Raphael Martinez (bumped to recurring)


I wanted to focus in more on the Gray sibling rivalry. Graham Gray (Viggo Mortason) will play a subtle part but he has a role on The Legacy's Shattered storyline so he may not be in this much.


I was reading one thing in a writting manual... it said to keep the main character the main character. Don't bump him to the minor leagues when your story should revolve around him, especially a series character. I think that is where I failed in this series. I bumped Mac to almost a recurring status and I don't want that at all.


Take a gander at the site. I've put a few new bio photos up and a new cool graphic on the front page. I hope you like it.


http://www.geocities.com/spy_legacy/


Toni

No comments: